E.F. Football 2013

EFCLASSOF89

Heh, we are'nt trying to sell anybody, but if we beat Arp than you'll say we're suddenly great. hahaha. I'm sure the boy's will be real disappointed they did'nt impress you. You sure are cocky for a team that lost 12 seniors and a great QB that has to be replaced, just sayin....

I have heard that before hahahaha didn't change much....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arp always has a good team and every year they have a freshman or sophomore that is up and coming. I remember when you guys lost your star QB after the 06 season and Allen steeped in and you guys never missed a beat same thing with Cooper. Must be something in the water.

2012 will be a interesting football season for EF....Talent is there the players will have to be the ones to put it all together.

Arp always has a good team and every year they have a freshman or sophomore that is up and coming. I remember when you guys lost your star QB after the 06 season and Allen steeped in and you guys never missed a beat same thing with Cooper. Must be something in the water.

2012 will be a interesting football season for EF....Talent is there the players will have to be the ones to put it all together.

It should be a great year for both programs.

I understand that most of you have lofty expectations for EF, but what happens if they don't reach that goal? I'm a huge King supporter and am proud of what he's done, but last summer there were some posters that said it was play-offs or bust for him. Are you still going to support him even if the team doesn't reach your expectations?

I'm not trying to be ugly, I'm just curious.

Congradulations to EF's def. tackle Bruce Woods (he's a jr) for making the All Smoaky team. Bruce had 26 TFL, 15 sacks, 19 QB pressures, and was District 8AA-II Defensive MVP. Way to go Bruce, we're proud of you.

Good job Bruce Bruce :)

I understand that most of you have lofty expectations for EF, but what happens if they don't reach that goal? I'm a huge King supporter and am proud of what he's done, but last summer there were some posters that said it was play-offs or bust for him. Are you still going to support him even if the team doesn't reach your expectations?

Hard to say till it happens.But till then I say worry about supporting them in the now. Good or bad.

I can only speak for myself. I think every team has to have lofty exspectations, otherwise you never accomplish anything. There are those who would have something bad to say even if you won state. Almost every team will fail thier goal. Ultimately it boils down to does the school board support the AD, did they feel he accoplished what was exspected. I did not feel like you were trying to be ugly at all, good question. How do you know you can't reach the sky, if you don't try Jackets roll in 2012..

I've heard their will be no battle of the Yellowjackets 1st scrimage this year?? Any you EF guys heard this? I know its a long trip for both teams on a saturday morning but still.

I too have heard this. There was several early schedules that people have posted but I don't think anything is definate until re-alignment comes out. May not be a battle of the Yellow & Orange this year. I guess all things change.

They must have got them today because they were'nt there yesterday.

If you have'nt heard EF will be in District 9AA Divison II.

EF

Hughes Springs

DeKalb

Paul Pewitt

Ore City

New Diana

Linden-Kildare

Waskom

Big-Daddy started a thread about this district if you want to start the predictions