E.F. Football 2013

EFCLASSOF89

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Aggies got an early verbal from Golden... And all the "experts" are touting him as the next Ndomakung Sue. How good is that kid?

Don't know about the next Sue but he has the size and speed to play at the top level, he can be as good as he wants to be.

My Aggies got an early verbal from Golden... And all the "experts" are touting him as the next Ndomakung Sue. How good is that kid?

Golden is still very raw and IMO I don't thing he knows his own ability yet. I watched him a couple times last year single handedly take the game over. This year should be his best yet with his size and speed 2a teams are going to have a hard time stopping him. He may be committed to A&M but believe me the other schools will still be courting him.

Is he as dominating as the Kiegel(sp?) kid was his Jr. year?

Kyle Kriegel who is now playing at UT. I don't know how thier stats compare but Golden had 74 tackels, 8 sacks, 13 QB pressures in 8 games this season due to injury. He is double teamed a lot, and teams try to run away from him. He's like 6'3, 315 lbs. and runs a 4.8 - 40.

Is he as dominating as the Kiegel(sp?) kid was his Jr. year?

Kyle had around 110 tackles and 11-15 Sacks his Jr. year. Golden is about 6'3-4" and over 300lbs. Kriegel was 6'5" 235-240 lbs. 2 totally different playing styles.

Hey stinger1 he need to see how he maid that kid fly bout five yards in the air at beckville

That video is unreal Rock.

• 2 months later...

EF has 4 sophmores and 1 junior participating in the Blue-Gray Classic Combine in Arlington tomorrow. I saw a few other East Texas local kids will be there too, I am interested to see how they all compare against each other, and others in their specific positions.

That would be great DB, coach said he wanted to load the boys up with a tough schedule. I think playing yall and Arp would do just that.

It will be one of the best games in Texas. I can't wait. No love lost between these two and a ton of talent between the 2 makes for one hell of a great football game

It will be one of the best games in Texas. I can't wait. No love lost between these two and a ton of talent between the 2 makes for one hell of a great football game

There is going to be so many people at that game we planted a few more pine trees for the visitors restroom!

Don't know about the next Sue but he has the size and speed to play at the top level, he can be as good as he wants to be.

I seen him play the last few years and i agree with most in that he is raw. He has alot more talent to tap but as far as the next Sue.......hahahahaha not in this lifetime...if Golden was to improve his strength to a level anywhere near where Sue's was coming out of high scholl he better get a high grade PED. As far as how good will he be......well it will be determined by the commitment to hard work that he has....the potential to be a absolute beast is definitely there.