Penalty box

Hayseed

How about instead of having only a suspention discipline action have a penalty box? For 'crimes' not quite bad enough to suspend folks for but bad enough to give a stern warning.

I downt thick'n i ever get out of the box.

How about instead of having only a suspention discipline action have a penalty box? For 'crimes' not quite bad enough to suspend folks for but bad enough to give a stern warning.

This could be considered "questioning" the moderators. Sometimes, I think their judgement should be questioned, based on my experience in the long ago past.

This could be considered "questioning" the moderators. Sometimes, I think their judgement should be questioned, based on my experience in the long ago past.

No doubt, we are paid so much we should be more disciplined.

• 2 months later...

No doubt, we are paid so much we should be more disciplined.

I didn't mention you Straw, most of the moderators on here have a level head. I realize that the mods volunteer their time. I was thinking about the time that I was banned for 30 days, and I've seen the same offense at least a 12-15 times since then.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never been in a penalty box before but got close during a coaching change at Waskom in 2005. I can't remember his name but I think he was a admin person and had a big cardinal as his emblem. I don't see him anymore, hope he is ok.

Never been in a penalty box before but got close during a coaching change at Waskom in 2005. I can't remember his name but I think he was a admin person and had a big cardinal as his emblem. I don't see him anymore, hope he is ok.

Doesn't he run a drive-in taco joint in Marshall these days?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't mention you Straw, most of the moderators on here have a level head. I realize that the mods volunteer their time. I was thinking about the time that I was banned for 30 days, and I've seen the same offense at least a 12-15 times since then.

Dang what did you do to get 30 days...sleep with a mod's wife?

• 2 weeks later...