16AAA Basketball

cowboy1

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dlb, Thanks for the Pitt./Gilmer score. Sounds like it was a great game.

SH 50 Carthage 43

Gladewater 55 Henderson 48

Pittsburg 61 Gilmer 58

Standings Through First Round of District

SH: 5-0

Pitt: 4-1

GWater: 3-2

Gilmer: 2-3

Hend: 1-4

Carth: 0-5

Looks to be very interesting through the second round.

I wish I was young again! lol I'm in my 40's, but my body thinks it's in the 50's! And you're right, I have been hung up on Gilmer for a long time, haven't I? I will make a pledge that I will not say anything negative about Gilmer anymore, and you have my word on that! I hope you have a great Sunday and root for the Giants in the Super Bowl!

Hope you are not my kinfolk that lives in SH that I saw at Johnson creek a while back. If you are hey how are you doing and if you are not hey how are you doing. anyway dont judge all Taterheads by a few of the loud mouth ones we are mainly just common folks who remembere the days of going 1-9 and 2-8 in football and heck we were never any good in basketball except one year. makes you wonder why we havent seen any coaching changes oh yea they are good football coaches who cares about the rest. Yall have a good year in basketball and win it all, we will see you on the field next year maybe and settle the score.

Hope you are not my kinfolk that lives in SH that I saw at Johnson creek a while back. If you are hey how are you doing and if you are not hey how are you doing. anyway dont judge all Taterheads by a few of the loud mouth ones we are mainly just common folks who remembere the days of going 1-9 and 2-8 in football and heck we were never any good in basketball except one year. makes you wonder why we havent seen any coaching changes oh yea they are good football coaches who cares about the rest. Yall have a good year in basketball and win it all, we will see you on the field next year maybe and settle the score.

If you were wondering who I am The picture by my name could be my brother and I always take the tickets up at the home games.

It's a possibility, because that is the main part of Lake O' The Pines that I consider my stomping grounds, especially Pop's Landing! How do you see the realignment shaping up for our district? I can't wait to see it!

Spring Hill 65 Gilmer 46

Gladewater 55 Pittsburg 47

Henderson 55 Carthage 43

Standings:

SH: 8-0

Pitt: 6-2

GWater 5-3

Gilmer 3-5

Hend 2-6

Carthage 0-8

Spring Hill clinches at least a Co-District Championship. Pittsburg clinches a playoff spot. I think Gladewater clinches a playoff spot by virtue of having two wins over Gilmer (if that is the tie break scenario). I'm not certain about that.