Doomer

Wat iz you'r opiniun?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Golf iz or iznt a sport

• Golf iz a sport
    • Golf aint no sport
    • Golf is almost a sport but has no pass rush
    • Golf aint even close to a sport

I honesty think'n that frog catchin is more sport then golf's.

Where I come from we call that giggin'. All you need is a good flashlight and a pitchfork, we just ate the legs, but that's all they were good for. I'd eat them over catfish or gar anyday of the week.

Where I come from we call that giggin'. All you need is a good flashlight and a pitchfork, we just ate the legs, but that's all they were good for. I'd eat them over catfish or gar anyday of the week.

I lyke frog legs almost as much as Katrine Zetr Jones' legs!

Golf is definitely a sport. It's one of the hardest games to play at a professional level

Only tyme i fine golf leest bit excyting is wen natlie gulbis is putting! Dont yu think somthin should be added. Maybe let the opponent do body checkin during the swing or somethin? Maybe loosin the head of the club? Just askin.

Only tyme i fine golf leest bit excyting is wen natlie gulbis is putting! Dont yu think somthin should be added. Maybe let the opponent do body checkin during the swing or somethin? Maybe loosin the head of the club? Just askin.

Crowd Noise.

Can golf be considert a sport when thiers not even runnin involvdt ? Wats youre openion?

No running? You haven't played with me then...I hook shots all over the course and send people running. Takes skill to be as bad as I am at golf. lol

As a sport, not football or basketball, but it requires strength, precision, and focus.

Golf really?

Golf is a hard sport. I play and I will say that it requires more skill and focus than most sports. 1/8" to the right or left on the club head to the ball and you are digging in the woods for that white dimpled ball. But where I find it hard to justify as a physically demanding sport is that the most energy exerted is on average about 70-80 swings a day and the torque in your hips. I was bored at work and did 5 sets of 15 "wood chops" with 10 lb resistance. It took me 20 minutes at the most... So besides the walk, on "game day" these guys do about 20 minutes of "mildly" demanding physical activity.

Golf is a sport. It is very demanding and you have to play it a lot to play at a high level. It is more difficult to play than most other sports. If you think it is not difficult because pros walk or because you ride a cart when you play, then next time you go out put your bag on your shoulder and walk 18 and see how you feel afterwards. Golf is a sport and it is a great game.

Golf is a sport. It is very demanding and you have to play it a lot to play at a high level. It is more difficult to play than most other sports. If you think it is not difficult because pros walk or because you ride a cart when you play, then next time you go out put your bag on your shoulder and walk 18 and see how you feel afterwards. Golf is a sport and it is a great game.

Naw the pros use the caddie to carry them klubs. I thinkn thay should make them play them water traps and leeve the gaters in them , may bee put raw pork in thayre pakits. Thatd bee a sport. Tru story.

Try playing 36 holes (two rounds) in one day walking and carrying your clubs in 90+ degrees and breaking 80 both times. Pretty demanding physically.

Yu no thay got golfin cadies an the girlzs do the golfin to. Come on man golfin aint lyke the ironman or cage restlin! Not a sport no way. Tru story. None of us own my job does golfin cause we workers. So i no that Haysead rides a golfn cart at his plant wear he works. I ask him about golfn but he says that he works a job two but dont golf. But Haysead has a boy at the plant wear he wurks that dont have no bodie hare and wears pink and peach clothes that golfs and keepz thay computers own line. He is only one person out of 46 workers we servayed that says golf-iz-a -sport. So i tolld Haysead to tell him to sea if anybodie had "a set" that golfd , Haysead calls back and says the fella volunteerd to check em all! Yukkkkkk

• LOL! 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yu no thay got golfin cadies an the girlzs do the golfin to. Come on man golfin aint lyke the ironman or cage restlin! Not a sport no way. Tru story. None of us own my job does golfin cause we workers. So i no that Haysead rides a golfn cart at his plant wear he works. I ask him about golfn but he says that he works a job two but dont golf. But Haysead has a boy at the plant wear he wurks that dont have no bodie hare and wears pink and peach clothes that golfs and keepz thay computers own line. He is only one person out of 46 workers we servayed that says golf-iz-a -sport. So i tolld Haysead to tell him to sea if anybodie had "a set" that golfd , Haysead calls back and says the fella volunteerd to check em all! Yukkkkkk

[b]OMG[/b].............................................rofl!

I put Golf in the third tier of sports right next to Nascar and bowling.

Other than the pitcher and catcher, you can throw baseball in this category as well. Not much exercise going on in baseball. I would bet a golfer playing 18 holes would burn more calories than most of the players on a baseball team.

Other than the pitcher and catcher, you can throw baseball in this category as well. Not much exercise going on in baseball. I would bet a golfer playing 18 holes would burn more calories than most of the players on a baseball team.

I'll admit that I've only played 3 rounds of golf in my lifetime. Baseball although it does have it's down time burns more calories depending on the position that you play. I've said this before, in the words of Mark Twain "Golf is a good walk spoiled".