Doomer

Wat iz you'r opiniun?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Golf iz or iznt a sport

• Golf iz a sport
    • Golf aint no sport
    • Golf is almost a sport but has no pass rush
    • Golf aint even close to a sport

You would be right. Guess it's a good thing I stink though because now I don't have to have a $800 set of clubs, $75 pair of pastel-plaid pants, $125 pair of fancy cleats that I don't even run in, a shirt with a crocodile on it, and a $3000 golf cart to carry my pretty tail down the freshly manicured course.

You would be right. Guess it's a good thing I stink though because now I don't have to have a $800 set of clubs, $75 pair of pastel-plaid pants, $125 pair of fancy cleats that I don't even run in, a shirt with a crocodile on it, and a $3000 golf cart to carry my pretty tail down the freshly manicured course.

Me too....my clubs cost $75....I wear cutoffs and a t-shirt.......with my 9.95 Wal-Mart tennis shoes and rent a cart for an extra $10.....you obviously have not played at a nice fancy course like Dogwood Hills, where you can lose your ball on the fairway if you don't keep an eye on it....... :P

I've heard that Dogwood Hills is HORRIBLE??????? Do many folks play there? I usually play Rayburn Country but will travel down to Wildwood if the urge to play somewhere else hits. Is Dogwood that bad?

Redneck heaven......but the course is horrible...... :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has it been that long? Golf is not a sport. It's recreational activity.

100% agree!

^ Here's a question; Is it possible to play 18 holes Without uttering ONE curseword? Lol! I can't do it!

Just one c-word? You are a saint my friend!