White Oak Got 100

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what you posted to start all of this hoopla, no pun intended. You started this and the crew fired back. Dont throw rocks if you live in a glass house, just say'n.

Answer my question I asked to begin with m####, "HOW DOES IT HELP A TEAM TO BEAT ANOTHER TEAM BY 70." Grow a

p### and answer boomy. Why didn't the coach work on plays and slow it down, just a question.

Answer my question I asked to begin with m####, "HOW DOES IT HELP A TEAM TO BEAT ANOTHER TEAM BY 70." Grow a

p### and answer boomy. Why didn't the coach work on plays and slow it down, just a question.

How many times do I have to say this. Nobody has said beating a team by 70 helps. Working on YOUR offense & defense in game situations helps the team. not2old, please read this! Quit focusing on what only Boomer says. I don't know of anyone on here that agrees with you. Yes you have your opinion. We have ours. You keep saying that just because people don't agree with you don't make you wrong. That goes both ways. And by the way, I bet Boyett loses sleep every night because you don't approve of his coaching methods!

White Oak boys scored 102 on Union Grove boys, I think they had 29. So now boomer, squiddy, and kitty are ya'll happy? I hope all the White Oak fans are happy, I wonder if the Lord is happy for WO boys, after all isn't their

coach the head of "Fellowship for Christian Athletes?" What a bunch!

Okay, not attacking in any way, but not2old, do you really believe that this post in anyway is not attacking the character or ethics of the White Oak guys and coach? This is why we got so fired up with defending the program. This was the first post that started this thread and you keep saying that you weren't attacking anyone. I understand that you don't agree with programs beating someone bad, but honestly in my opinion, if you would have left out the "Fellowship of Christian Athletes" comment, this would have been done a long time ago. Let's agree to disagree about this and move on. Have a good day.

Okay, not attacking in any way, but not2old, do you really believe that this post in anyway is not attacking the character or ethics of the White Oak guys and coach? This is why we got so fired up with defending the program. This was the first post that started this thread and you keep saying that you weren't attacking anyone. I understand that you don't agree with programs beating someone bad, but honestly in my opinion, if you would have left out the "Fellowship of Christian Athletes" comment, this would have been done a long time ago. Let's agree to disagree about this and move on. Have a good day.

AMEN!!!!!!

How many times do I have to say this. Nobody has said beating a team by 70 helps. Working on YOUR offense & defense in game situations helps the team. not2old, please read this! Quit focusing on what only Boomer says. I don't know of anyone on here that agrees with you. Yes you have your opinion. We have ours. You keep saying that just because people don't agree with you don't make you wrong. That goes both ways. And by the way, I bet Boyett loses sleep every night because you don't approve of his coaching methods!

I cant find where i posted anything towards him where it was great that someone gets beat by 70. He locked on to me because i stood up for the coach and the team he bashed. He portrays himself to be an ex-educator and is used to being in control and having the last word. He is hung up now that we wont let him have last post.

Because you are an haughty little t## b## and have the mentality "he ain't getting the last word." You are proving to everyone who reads this YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD, BECAUSE OF YOUR BEWAIL CHILDHOOD! And YOU, not smooth, HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION, LIL MAN! Smooth I appreciate your response. How immature is boomy, a lot!

Because you are an haughty little t## b## and have the mentality "he ain't getting the last word." You are proving to everyone who reads this YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD, BECAUSE OF YOUR BEWAIL CHILDHOOD! And YOU, not smooth, HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE QUESTION, LIL MAN! Smooth I appreciate your response. How immature is boomy, a lot!

[/quote

I want to attempt to give you an answer for the question that you keep asking. White Oak's style of this play is extremely fast with a lot of shots and with a lot of those shots being 3 pointers. We want to pressure you with man to man defense and hopefully get a lot of points off of that defensive pressure. What I like about this team is the fact that all 9-10 members of the team get a lot of playing time. Just my opinion, but I don't think it would be fair for players that who have been sitting on the bench to not get a chance to play the same exact style of game as what has been taught to everyone. I understand the thought process of saying, well they can run set plays and make a certain number of passes so that the score won't get to high. White Oak doesn't play that style of ball at all. They are doing what it takes to win AND prepare themselves for intense battles that are still to come in the playoffs. My question is this, is that fair to the players on the court who are having to change what they have been taught so that the other team doesn't feel so bad. I know that there are two sides to this issue, but you have wanted an answer, so there is my attempt. Like I said, we can agree to disagree, but let's all tone down the rhetoric and name calling a little bit. I will do my part in that process. I won't talk about you using a dictionary if you will stop calling us idiots and morons!! LOL, that was a joke, trying to bring a little levity to the situation. Who knows, you may end up making the trip to Austin with us and actually cheering for White Oak to win that championship huh???? Probably a little too early for that....lol. Have a good day.