District 31-4A

lawdog18

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep toohot Lindale slipping away after losing 12 seniors last year. Tied Kilgore 1-1, tied Longview 2-2, Beat Jacksonville 1-0, beat Whitehouse 2-0, lost in Championship in Forney Tourney, beat Palestine 2-0,beat Marshall, Hallsville, Lost to JT 2-1 who is good, Athens beat us 2-1 with an awesome goalie, but yes looks like we are slipping away after winning 4 straight district championships!! Still can't let it go can ya!!

Yep toohot .... Still can't let it go can ya!!

You tell him coach. I havn't missed his venomous sarcasm at all.

I have seen your guys play a few times and you play a much different style this year. seems to be more control and ball movement. I'd love to see more attacking from the wings...crosses and such. Some of the defensive back passing scares me too. But keep doing what your doing. Your winning and thats the bottom line.

I also notice Lindale has a pretty solid JV this year as well!

Toohot...Lawdog and Lindale are winners...like it or not...like many other coaches and programs in the area. So just crawl back in your hole. (and no...I do not have a kid playing for Lindale, I just live in the area and they are close by). JT game in Lindale was an excellent match. Teams are very close in talent. Looking forward to Athens!

Yep toohot Lindale slipping away after losing 12 seniors last year. Tied Kilgore 1-1, tied Longview 2-2, Beat Jacksonville 1-0, beat Whitehouse 2-0, lost in Championship in Forney Tourney, beat Palestine 2-0,beat Marshall, Hallsville, Lost to JT 2-1 who is good, Athens beat us 2-1 with an awesome goalie, but yes looks like we are slipping away after winning 4 straight district championships!! Still can't let it go can ya!!

Lindale vs Athens is gonna be one heck of a game!!