9-AA-D2 Football

Horns85

Both parents do have to live in the district that the player ygoes to school in if there is joint guardianship . One thing that everyone is not mentioning is the papf form. The previous school has to sign off on a few questions about the players attitude and behavior while. At their school, from what I have heard about this players behavior while at EF I would be amazed if this passed. From what I hear from the grapevine is that the player was kicked out of athletics by the current AD for behavior, the next day the current AD was told that he was not wanted back by EF. Some sad stuff going on in EF right now, any idea when this job is going to open up?

this entire post is agianst smoaky law!

C-ya!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ND will be more competitive in DII, but not sure they will make playoffs in this district. They will have to show a lot more than last year. Whoever picked them to win district was dreaming.... no offense.

I do agree, I don't think they will win district, however they lost a few good kids last year very early to injuries, they have a very good running back that broke his ankle and missed the entire season and a couple of other kids that really hurt them. They will have some talent, if they can stay healthy they will be very competitive, and if they bring in the right coach, the one that a lot of people want, they will be ok.

From another thread. Dave Campbells "Special Winter Edition" pre-season 2A top ten:

1. Refugio

2. Lexington

3. Cisco

4. Mildred

5. Mellissa- going to 3A

6. Holiday

7. Idalou

8. Blanco (Div I) 9. Dangerfield (Div I) 10. Tatum (Div I)

Very interesting that top teams are Div. II. JJ is going to be mad, Arp is not on the list either. Most of the time Div II teams don't even get on the list. This should get some good conversation going. Whata ya say?

From another thread. Dave Campbells "Special Winter Edition" pre-season 2A top ten:

1. Refugio

2. Lexington

3. Cisco

4. Mildred

5. Mellissa- going to 3A

6. Holiday

7. Idalou

8. Blanco (Div I) 9. Dangerfield (Div I) 10. Tatum (Div I)

Very interesting that top teams are Div. II. JJ is going to be mad, Arp is not on the list either. Most of the time Div II teams don't even get on the list. This should get some good conversation going. Whata ya say?

I'm fixing to get a little football anxiety relief this weekend SJ. We are going to the FBU Camp in Austin this weekend for three days of football higher learning! I can't wait, I've done had a couple of fainting spells since Christmas cause of Friday Night Lights withdrawal. I got my folding chairs, canopy, coolers, and short britches ready! We are going to do the "Diners, Dive's, and Drive In's Tour of Austin while we're there too, lol!

I'm fixing to get a little football anxiety relief this weekend SJ. We are going to the FBU Camp in Austin this weekend for three days of football higher learning! I can't wait, I've done had a couple of fainting spells since Christmas cause of Friday Night Lights withdrawal. I got my folding chairs, canopy, coolers, and short britches ready! We are going to do the "Diners, Dive's, and Drive In's Tour of Austin while we're there too, lol!

I hear ya, one of the boys has a shirt that say's "Football - there is no off season" lol. You'll have to tell me all about it when you get back. Sounds like you need to take the Tums as well. lol. Be carefull and have a good trip.

Take the Mankini and help keep Austin weired.lol :P

Hs1988... As a matter of fact I am joining BigDav in Austin... Might as well carry the mankini with me in case I decide to take a swim back at the hotel!... Heck in Austin noone will know the difference!!... Lol

Hs1988... As a matter of fact I am joining BigDav in Austin... Might as well carry the mankini with me in case I decide to take a swim back at the hotel!... Heck in Austin noone will know the difference!!... Lol

Need to let BigDav know you are taking your mankini, he might want to carry his too. You are right, the one place in Texas you would be right at home in your mankini. lol. Might run through the capital building, maybe you could scare off some of those knotheads in government. lol.

Need to let BigDav know you are taking your mankini, he might want to carry his too. You are right, the one place in Texas you would be right at home in your mankini. lol. Might run through the capital building, maybe you could scare off some of those knotheads in government. lol.

Well just to let everyone know, the mankini did not make an appearance over the weekend, no time for having fun it was all work, they had the parents as busy as the boys at the FBU camp. We went to more classes and seminars that the boys did. Then they had us dads running fade routes at the end of camp. My quarterback overthrew me by 5 yrds, or else he misjudged my speed. Both of the young men from EF were selected to participate in the FBU Top Gun Camp in Virginia, which is the first elimination step for the Army All American Bowl. Really proud of their accomplishments this week!!!.

Well just to let everyone know, the mankini did not make an appearance over the weekend, no time for having fun it was all work, they had the parents as busy as the boys at the FBU camp. We went to more classes and seminars that the boys did. Then they had us dads running fade routes at the end of camp. My quarterback overthrew me by 5 yrds, or else he misjudged my speed. Both of the young men from EF were selected to participate in the FBU Top Gun Camp in Virginia, which is the first elimination step for the Army All American Bowl. Really proud of their accomplishments this week!!!.

Better you than me, if I ran a fade route it would be lights out (in my lights would go out and I'd have to be carried from the field). lol. Way to go boys.

They did that at a camp we went to. After 20 incomplete passes, we (dads) got to use 36" dip nets.........not true but the vision made me chuckle.lol

They did that at a camp we went to. After 20 incomplete passes, we (dads) got to use 36" dip nets.........not true but the vision made me chuckle.lol

I think I would have caught it if I hadn't put the hip fake in to throw off the defender, and had the sudden escape of gastric gases and fell!

How did the EF boys do at the camp?

Both did great, especially against 3A to 5A talent. Both were invited to the next step on the road to the Army All American Bowl, which is the Top Gun Camp in Virginia at the Warhill Complex. Proud of both of those Jackets for their hard work, It's paying off guys! Both were projected to be D-1 or D-2 recruits depending on their size at graduation in 2014.

Which two kids on ef roster are div 1 talent?

Let me rephrase my statement, "Both were projected to be possible D-1 or D-2 propects...."! I perhaps was a little over zealous in my bragging, lol! I can't tell who they are, their our new secret weapons, lol!

Let me rephrase my statement, "Both were projected to be possible D-1 or D-2 propects...."! I perhaps was a little over zealous in my bragging, lol! I can't tell who they are, their our new secret weapons, lol!

If their D1 talent they'll probably transfer to Carthage!

No, they came from Carthage, we traded two for one. lol.

Sounds like y'all was over the salary cap and had to free up some cap space! It y'all wouldn't have bought those hideous busses you could have afforded all 3 players!

Sounds like y'all was over the salary cap and had to free up some cap space! It y'all wouldn't have bought those hideous busses you could have afforded all 3 players!

Very true Horns, but the boys wanted to ride to Jerry's in style. lol.

Both did great, especially against 3A to 5A talent. Both were invited to the next step on the road to the Army All American Bowl, which is the Top Gun Camp in Virginia at the Warhill Complex. Proud of both of those Jackets for their hard work, It's paying off guys! Both were projected to be D-1 or D-2 recruits depending on their size at graduation in 2014.

I know i saw on Texas High School web page that the EF kid is a project 2013 top prospect.