Pre-District Schedules

LTPride

Any word on who your team may be playing next season. I know schools are not allowed to contract yet until after all appeals are settled, but I imagine many schools already have some sort of schedule set up. So let's see them? Possible opponents?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Tiger.. Not sure, but either venue will be nice.. Glad y'all finally got visitor stands lol.. What's commerce got coming back this year? I know they're not quite what they were in the 90's & early 00's, but theres too much talent in that town to stay down too long.. Y'all had a decent year last year didn't ya or no?

@Bulldognation We went 8-3 last year.Lost to Argyle 1st rd.Tigers are bringing back some good skills positions.Need some O and Dline depth.Good QB only a Jr next yr.Two players WR and DT were All State honorable mentions both are coming back next season.What about the dogs next year?

Does any one know if Winnsboro will be playing Grace Community this fall? Also who will the other four be that they will be playing.

Thanks in advance for the help.

only 4 non district games because we added 1 team to the district... bye week will rotate during district play...... i feel sorry for the teams that get the bye weeks late in the year.

Does any one know if Winnsboro will be playing Grace Community this fall? Also who will the other four be that they will be playing.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I heard Winnsboro is playing Harmony the 1st game.

Harmony also has:

Ore City

Emory Rains

San Augustine

Not sure about the other game?