District 9A DI

trueblue82

OK I need a little help from UPMC, Jorr2Carr, and someone who can keep up with Harleton.

Let's list the games for all the teams in the district and pick the winners.

Joaquin has Tenaha at home, Timpson has AllSaints at Grace, Beckville has TK Gorman at Grace. We need the games for Carlisle, Big Sandy and Harleton.

Beckville over TKG

All saints over Timpson

Teneha over Joaquin

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlisle

Joe

Big Sandy

Beckville

Don't know enough about the rest to make a prediction.

And picking joe is contingent on their new offensive scheme gelling for them finally. I think their defense can hold Tenaha down a little but the offense is gonna have to produce in this game.

Carlisle

Joe

Big Sandy

Beckville

Don't know enough about the rest to make a prediction.

And picking joe is contingent on their new offensive scheme gelling for them finally. I think their defense can hold Tenaha down a little but the offense is gonna have to produce in this game.

OK Big Sandy will beat Hawkins, Carlisle takes Union Hill to the woodshed, Beckville beats TKG, Timpson will beat AllSaints, and Harleton falls to West Rusk. I'm waiting till Tuesday to pick the Joaquin/ Tenaha game. The worst our district does in Week 0 is 4-2.

We're here! It's just impossible to think about district play when we have Teneeeeeeehawww coming to town Friday.

well i knew u were here but i was worried about all the others and if they lost the link to smoaky. but i know what u mean about getting up for teneha i cant wait.

Any defense can look salty against that cup cake of a non-district schedule that Carlile plays every year.

I think they scheduled a little tougher in non-district this year. I can't remember all of their games, but its a little better than the last two.

Here is Carlisle Full Non District Schedule

Union Hill

Shelbyville

Wolfe City

Cayuga

Overton

Harder than the past but really the only somewhat decent team I would think would be Cayuga..

Joaquins

Tenaha

Shelbyville

Hemphill

Burkeville

Elkhart

Tenaha- Defending State Champ, Hemphill still Has Twine so they will be good, Elkhart is a big 2a and should be a good test before district.

Beckvilles-

Tk Gorman

Overton

All Saints

Maud

Cushing

Gorman might be decent, All Saints wasnt when Joaquin played them. I am pretty sure maud is still down, not sure on that

Timpson-

All Saints-

Cushing-

Union Grove-

Burkeville-

Mt. Enterprise-

I am thinking Union Grove will be a tough game, and Mt Enterprise.

Harleton Probably has the toughest Non District.. they have

West Rusk

New Diana

Alba Golden

Sabine

Bowie

Union Hill

Shelbyville

Wolfe City

Cayuga

Overton

Harder than the past but really the only somewhat decent team I would think would be Cayuga..

Joaquins

Tenaha

Shelbyville

Hemphill

Burkeville

Elkhart

Tenaha- Defending State Champ, Hemphill still Has Twine so they will be good, Elkhart is a big 2a and should be a good test before district.

Beckvilles-

Tk Gorman

Overton

All Saints

Maud

Cushing

Gorman might be decent, All Saints wasnt when Joaquin played them. I am pretty sure maud is still down, not sure on that

Timpson-

All Saints-

Cushing-

Union Grove-

Burkeville-

Mt. Enterprise-

West Rusk

New Diana

Alba Golden

Sabine

Bowie

looks llike carlisle may not have to play their varsit;y in any but one of their games but the one. that should keep them healthy until district play

Union Hill

Shelbyville

Wolfe City

Cayuga

Overton

Joaquins

Tenaha

Shelbyville

Hemphill

Burkeville

Elkhart

Beckvilles-

Tk Gorman

Overton

All Saints

Maud

Cushing

Timpson-

All Saints-

Cushing-

Union Grove-

Burkeville-

Mt. Enterprise-

West Rusk

New Diana

Alba Golden

Sabine

Bowie

wolf city used to be pretty salty i dont know about this year though