District 21-2A Softball Scores and Updates

slapphappy

From what I've seen Troup isn't any better than last year. And if you remember they lost first round of the playoffs. So did Sabine. This is a weak district, but both teams are playing well for having such young athletes.

From what I can tell you haven't been watching because at this time last year Troup had a loss under there belt. Everyone hates on Troup because they are a young team. If I got beat by a bunch of sophmores and freshman I would probably be a hater also.......A District Championship will be fine with me. An Undefeated District Championship will be even better. Just keep watching Troup it is gonna get even better.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry your right. They did have a loss under their belt...to Sabine. And lost to their first opponent in playoffs. And they were co-district champs. That 3rd game vs sabine was only to determine the playoff seed. LOL

I'm sorry your right. They did have a loss under their belt...to Sabine. And lost to their first opponent in playoffs. And they were co-district champs. That 3rd game vs sabine was only to determine the playoff seed. LOL

Oh I see your still mad. Its ok you will have plenty of time to get use to Troup winning.:-)

Hmmm what's that smell. I can't quiet make it out. Oh I know what it smells like. SMELLS LIKE A HATER TO ME!

From what I've seen Troup isn't any better than last year. And if you remember they lost first round of the playoffs. So did Sabine. This is a weak district, but both teams are playing well for having such young athletes.

You said more than "They are just in a weak district"

Troup wins the district championship...But, unless I missed something, Sabine and Elkhart are tied for 2nd place right now with 3 losses apiece....

Both have 2 losses to Troup

And they split with each other

Will there be a playoff for seeding or a coin flip?

If they both win Friday they will play a one-game playoff on Saturday. No word yet on what time or where...

Elkhart hosts West Rusk and Sabine goes to Arp to end the regular season.