Best of the "Christopher Guest Trilogy"???

cheaptrick77

Originally posted by Agdad

Brent,

PLEASE Get a real life!

We are worried about you.

My life is real!:blink:

What is your definition of a real life???? :ermm:

Some people like to shoot unarmed deer in their spare time. I relax by collecting information on sports, music, movies & televison that deviates from the norm & playing on the Internet...

I have never understood why people who are particularly knowledgeable in a certain area are always accused of “not having a life”.

Agdad, if you were just having a little fun with me (which I believe is the truth), I apologize for the tone. It is just an accusation that he angered me my entire life.

We all have different ways of spending our spare time.

Brent

lol, you tell em brent!

of course i admit to not having a "life" because i've got KIDS!!! the two terms are mutualy exclusive as far as i'm concerned lol.

he was great on WKRP.

hey brent, what was that spoof movie that fred willard did with martin mull back in the 80's? it was such a crack on white middle class suburbia that i couldnt stop laughing at it.

Originally posted by rabfan

he was great on WKRP.

Unless you are kidding, you are confusing Willard with Frank Bonner who played Herb Tarlek.

Originally posted by rabfan

hey brent, what was that spoof movie that fred willard did with martin mull back in the 80's? it was such a crack on white middle class suburbia that i couldnt stop laughing at it.

Are you thinking of History of White People in America, Vol. 1????