Not so Scrubby lil Baylor anymore Jim Rome

BigRedBear

I'm finding it funny that the "Battle of the Brazos" has turned into this. I suppose this is the way it should be, since all A&M and Baylor can speak of are Women's National Basketball Championships. A&M still has them beat on those, with Baylors only other National Championship being in Golf.

Oh, A&M can speak of a lot more National Titles than that in the past 3 years.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never talked smack about women's BBall. Ill stick to the men's side.

I'm finding it funny that the "Battle of the Brazos" has turned into this. I suppose this is the way it should be, since all A&M and Baylor can speak of are Women's National Basketball Championships. A&M still has them beat on those, with Baylors only other National Championship being in Golf.

Come on man, what do you expect? Baylor fans haven't felt this much victory since what '91 when they won 8 games? Other then that year you got to go back to the 80s. Congrats Baylor you finally had a good season, but without RG3 y'all are nothing. Example: Year 2009 when he got hurt.

So now he is gone, with Kendall Wright to the NFL....

tumblr_lzf5nkIYaE1qfp2uoo1_500.jpg

I hope you're ready to dance Aggie D-Bag, cuz this Baptist just broke out the dancing shoes...

1. Baylor has reason to celebrate, Why? Because we have had our most successful season since the SWC. We won 10 games, a Bowl game and A MOTHER-TRUCKIN HEISMAN BOI!!!!!!!!!!! And now our Poster boy is lighting up the NFL Combine, signing huge deals with addidas, getting on the cover of SI and video games and every other sports magazine that you see in the store and you hate it so much that your #### tightens every time you see that green and gold in the check out aisle and then your kid is gonnna buy the game and you're gonna have to see that everyday. Idk if you've noticed, but right now "You're Baylor" is something to be proud of.

2. You're Still A&M, you're just as much of a joke as you make others out to be. What have you done? O a women's NC and equestrian...But you rag on football so much and you're not much better. Everyone has that Aggie friend that swears up and down and makes bets that this is their year. This is the year the Wrecking Crew will be in full swing and this is the year they take it all...well guess what? We've heard this a thousand times and have seen nothing. Especially this year, the BCS or bust year, well it busted all in your face. You guys are so arrogant and have zero, ABSOLUTELY ZERO reason to be. Like football, you guys were supposed to be dominant basketball contenders in the big 12....but it's not even looking like the NIT at the moment. Cool you beat the breaks off of Baylor this year, I acknowledge that, but if we're just lil ole insignificant Baylor then if shouldn't matter right?? O and my homeboy in your pic, Tevin Reese? He went for 106 and a TD against you guys this year. He's Kendall Wright made over but faster. We'll be just fine next year. Will you?? I don't think so, good luck getting bent over a barrell and telling yourself every saturday that you guys just need 4 years before you're contenders. SECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSEC

I hope you're ready to dance Aggie D-Bag, cuz this Baptist just broke out the dancing shoes...

1. Baylor has reason to celebrate, Why? Because we have had our most successful season since the SWC. We won 10 games, a Bowl game and A MOTHER-TRUCKIN HEISMAN BOI!!!!!!!!!!! And now our Poster boy is lighting up the NFL Combine, signing huge deals with addidas, getting on the cover of SI and video games and every other sports magazine that you see in the store and you hate it so much that your #### tightens every time you see that green and gold in the check out aisle and then your kid is gonnna buy the game and you're gonna have to see that everyday. Idk if you've noticed, but right now "You're Baylor" is something to be proud of.

2. You're Still A&M, you're just as much of a joke as you make others out to be. What have you done? O a women's NC and equestrian...But you rag on football so much and you're not much better. Everyone has that Aggie friend that swears up and down and makes bets that this is their year. This is the year the Wrecking Crew will be in full swing and this is the year they take it all...well guess what? We've heard this a thousand times and have seen nothing. Especially this year, the BCS or bust year, well it busted all in your face. You guys are so arrogant and have zero, ABSOLUTELY ZERO reason to be. Like football, you guys were supposed to be dominant basketball contenders in the big 12....but it's not even looking like the NIT at the moment. Cool you beat the breaks off of Baylor this year, I acknowledge that, but if we're just lil ole insignificant Baylor then if shouldn't matter right?? O and my homeboy in your pic, Tevin Reese? He went for 106 and a TD against you guys this year. He's Kendall Wright made over but faster. We'll be just fine next year. Will you?? I don't think so, good luck getting bent over a barrell and telling yourself every saturday that you guys just need 4 years before you're contenders. SECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSEC

Are you remedial? You obviously didn't read anything I typed and only babbled because you know I am an Aggie. I said and I quote, "Baylor fans haven't felt this much victory since what '91 when they won 8 games? Other then that year you got to go back to the 80s. Congrats Baylor you finally had a good season..." Did I or did I not give an answer to why you are thumping your chest over one good season since the 80s?

Now why in the world are you talking about National Titles??? Y'all have not won one in football and we have. Baylor has won two total in their history compared to A&M's thirteen. In my lifetime A&M has won nine of those titles and eight of those have come since 2009. So what has A&M done lately? Win National Titles. I'm sorry but yes we can be just a tins bit arrogant.

I'm also glad your "homeboy" Tevin Reese had a great game against us this year. You want to know who also had a great game, A&M. Eternal scoreboard still says 55-28, and the overall record against Baylor is 68-31-9.

Are you remedial? You obviously didn't read anything I typed and only babbled because you know I am an Aggie. I said and I quote, "Baylor fans haven't felt this much victory since what '91 when they won 8 games? Other then that year you got to go back to the 80s. Congrats Baylor you finally had a good season..." Did I or did I not give an answer to why you are thumping your chest over one good season since the 80s?

Now why in the world are you talking about National Titles??? Y'all have not won one in football and we have. Baylor has won two total in their history compared to A&M's thirteen. In my lifetime A&M has won nine of those titles and eight of those have come since 2009. So what has A&M done lately? Win National Titles. I'm sorry but yes we can be just a tins bit arrogant.

I'm also glad your "homeboy" Tevin Reese had a great game against us this year. You want to know who also had a great game, A&M. Eternal scoreboard still says 55-28, and the overall record against Baylor is 68-31-9.

LOL that Baylor fan just got ENDED. Thread over. He can talk about whatever he wants and try to spin whatever he can but those are facts. Baylor has beaten A&M twice in the past 25 years. And his best argument is "A&M isn't much better"? LOL its acknowledging being completely inferior but claiming "well its not that bad".

Its funny because he is saying "A&M is gonna get bent over in the SEC".... wasn't that Ballot every year other than 2 in the Big XII?! The same thing will happen now that Griffin (1-2 vs A&M in his career) is gone! LMAO he knows about getting bent over. 55-28, eternal scoreboard at your field and ours.

You think yall are going to be fine basically losing the same peices as Baylor but moving to harder conference?Your losing Tannehill, Fuller, Gray etc..isn't michael hurt as well? Htown Ill take recent success in Ball we have lost to the aggies in two seasons and that would have kept going but yall are leaving. So does that mean Baylor has the eternal scoreboard in MBB? I think so by the logic used to "end" redbear. You guys crack me up. Anyone who thinks TCU is going to be in last in football doesn't know the game. Plain and simple.

. We'll be just fine next year. Will you?? I don't think so

I am sorry but a LMBO @ this . The three good players they had rb,Wr,QB will be in the NFL. Next year Baylor will battle tcu for last lol. I don't think too many aggies are in denial about being average at best next year. Most folks have a 7-5 depending on how much koolaid they drank.

What recent success? Baylor has made it past the first round once.

A&M returns much more than baylor. Entire oline, starting rb, leading reciever, and the leading tackler. Idk what baylor has coming back on defense, but they can only improve. Lol.

LOL that Baylor fan just got ENDED. Thread over. He can talk about whatever he wants and try to spin whatever he can but those are facts. Baylor has beaten A&M twice in the past 25 years. And his best argument is "A&M isn't much better"? LOL its acknowledging being completely inferior but claiming "well its not that bad".

Its funny because he is saying "A&M is gonna get bent over in the SEC".... wasn't that Ballot every year other than 2 in the Big XII?! The same thing will happen now that Griffin (1-2 vs A&M in his career) is gone! LMAO he knows about getting bent over. 55-28, eternal scoreboard at your field and ours.

You guys act like you're the pride of the south, but you are so insecure about your own school's ineptitude in football that you have to bash on baylor, who is inferior in football, I'm not arguing that. You're jealous of Baylor's success this year, that's why you guys throw out "eternal scoreboard bro, yeah, high five, frat guy stuff, bro, bro, yeah". Seeing Baylor in the spotlight bothers you and you know it. You guys always have high expectations and come up short. Cool you've got 13 NC's in stuff that doesn't really matter to anyone on this forum. When you lay your head down at night just remember you wouldn't even have a university if it weren't for Baylor ;)

You guys act like you're the pride of the south, but you are so insecure about your own school's ineptitude in football that you have to bash on baylor, who is inferior in football, I'm not arguing that. You're jealous of Baylor's success this year, that's why you guys throw out "eternal scoreboard bro, yeah, high five, frat guy stuff, bro, bro, yeah". Seeing Baylor in the spotlight bothers you and you know it. You guys always have high expectations and come up short. Cool you've got 13 NC's in stuff that doesn't really matter to anyone on this forum. When you lay your head down at night just remember you wouldn't even have a university if it weren't for Baylor ;)

Nobody said we are pride of the south. But the facts remains we are better than Baylor. Always have been. Always will be now that we have the ETERNAL SCOREBOARD and wont be playing you any more because of what you pulled trying to stop us from leaving (but like Ken Star did in the president Clinton trial, HE FAILED LOL!!!)I Heck, we probably would have given you a 2 for 1 series and packed your stadium with it being 75% in favor of A&M. Because everyone knows you can't pack it yourself. And now you'll be a laughing stock of the nation when NCAA comes out and everyone sees a half empty Kyle Field North. A&M has a football national title as well. So much for stuff nobody cares about, right? LOL Baylor is not in any spotlight. Well, I guess RG3 was briefly but now you're back to being Baylor again. And RG3 can take his 1-2 record with him. Oh and his 55-28 beatdown that Bear fans are oh so familiar with. How does that feel? In your best year, we humiliated you in front of the nation when it was one of our worst years.

Oh and if those other sports didn't matter, Baylor wouldnt spend millions of dollars yearly on them trying to be successful (and failing like in everything else, mind you). Better to have some titles than none at all!

When was A&M's last elight eight appearance? A&M has been 12 times this will be Baylor's seventh. Yall have also never been as far as Baylor.. Baylor has one final four apperance in 1950 and championship game in 1948. Unseen heights at Texas A&M. Don't you love tradition?

What recent success? Baylor has made it past the first round once.

A&M returns much more than baylor. Entire oline, starting rb, leading reciever, and the leading tackler. Idk what baylor has coming back on defense, but they can only improve. Lol.

Nobody said we are pride of the south. But the facts remains we are better than Baylor. Always have been. Always will be now that we have the ETERNAL SCOREBOARD and wont be playing you any more because of what you pulled trying to stop us from leaving (but like Ken Star did in the president Clinton trial, HE FAILED LOL!!!)I Heck, we probably would have given you a 2 for 1 series and packed your stadium with it being 75% in favor of A&M. Because everyone knows you can't pack it yourself. And now you'll be a laughing stock of the nation when NCAA comes out and everyone sees a half empty Kyle Field North. A&M has a football national title as well. So much for stuff nobody cares about, right? LOL Baylor is not in any spotlight. Well, I guess RG3 was briefly but now you're back to being Baylor again. And RG3 can take his 1-2 record with him. Oh and his 55-28 beatdown that Bear fans are oh so familiar with. How does that feel? In your best year, we humiliated you in front of the nation when it was one of our worst years.

Oh and if those other sports didn't matter, Baylor wouldnt spend millions of dollars yearly on them trying to be successful (and failing like in everything else, mind you). Better to have some titles than none at all!

You guys haven't exactly been "packing" your own stadium lately, so I wouldn't be crowing. I don't understand the stadium expansion when you're not filling up the stadium as it is. Guess the bats need more room??

You guys haven't exactly been "packing" your own stadium lately, so I wouldn't be crowing. I don't understand the stadium expansion when you're not filling up the stadium as it is. Guess the bats need more room??

I guess the fact that A&M hassold out season tickets got past you like so many other simple facts? Also, to compare A&Ms attendance to Baylor's is a joke, although not surprising coming from you...

I guess the fact that A&M hassold out season tickets got past you like so many other simple facts? Also, to compare A&Ms attendance to Baylor's is a joke, although not surprising coming from you...

I wasn't comparing a&m to Baylor...derp. Also, I wasn't talking about ticket sales, but rather attendance....derp

Yeah I agree comparing the two is dumb but only because Baylor has at the largest 15,000 students. While A&M has what 40,000 a year? prolly more than that. Baylor is not going to fill up their stadium, and it is stupid to compare because floyd Casey holds 50,000 so only a 1/3 of the stadium if every student goes to the game Not Directed at Immortal...

Yeah I agree comparing the two is dumb but only because Baylor has at the largest 15,000 students. While A&M has what 40,000 a year? prolly more than that. Baylor is not going to fill up their stadium, and it is stupid to compare because floyd Casey holds 50,000 so only a 1/3 of the stadium if every student goes to the game Not Directed at Immortal...

I wasn't comparing the two schools. Can you guys read?

I was referring to manup's goofy statement about "packing" their stadium. A&M hasn't been packing anything in recent years. Getting packed....maybe so.

When was A&M's last elight eight appearance? A&M has been 12 times this will be Baylor's seventh. Yall have also never been as far as Baylor.. Baylor has one final four apperance in 1950 and championship game in 1948. Unseen heights at Texas A&M. Don't you love tradition?

You've made it past the first round once in sixty years. Again, nothing special.

I hate to come to the defense of the Aggies, but you do have to realize how the SEC fans travel in hoards. Unless it's Vandy or Kentucky they go to the games like it's a religion. Kyle Field will be full for every game when the SEC comes to town. I hope College Station is ready for that circus.

A&m had to sell seats on the track to every game this year. Not sure what you are talking about.

Well color me wrong, but I know I've seen some camera shots over the last SEVERAL years of that stadium about half-empty. Maybe that's after all the 2%s cleared out when the game(s) were out of hand?