Not so Scrubby lil Baylor anymore Jim Rome

BigRedBear

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OU? they are awful..Texas is on the Bubble this year.I am not acting facts are facts. 4-0 over the aggies in the last ever meetings between the schools in mbb. Enternal Score Board right? isn't that whta you ags like to chant?More final four, Elite Eight trips. Usuaylly means something but introducing that fact to an aggie blows their wee wittle minds...

Didn't baylor miss out barly last year please quit acting like your OU or Texas.

okay stay with me lion we are talking about BASKETBALL. The one with the orange ball that bounces, now stay with me don't go dragging football into this we will get there when that season comes back around. I have also never said they will win Ten??where do you get these things you say? With our loses 7-8 wins and Ill be happy but Back to Basketball since it is now March.quote name='Lion70' timestamp='1330576185' post='1692152']

We can say the same for Baylor news flash baylor won't win 10 games this year. Most Aggies fans aren't expecting more than 7-5 season.

those are 2nd half fans man did I just make an Aggie joke lol.

Well color me wrong, but I know I've seen some camera shots over the last SEVERAL years of that stadium about half-empty. Maybe that's after all the 2%s cleared out when the game(s) were out of hand?

What I have read is that A&M has been sitting at 95% capacity up until a couple of years ago when we started selling out.

DaveTV, you are right. The SEC comes to town early in the week and by Wednesday they are full force. I'll be ready for the circus at the Dixie Chicken!

Well color me wrong, but I know I've seen some camera shots over the last SEVERAL years of that stadium about half-empty. Maybe that's after all the 2%s cleared out when the game(s) were out of hand?

Last several years? Um, you DO know that A&M has had ONE blowout loss in the past 3 years at home, right?

But yeah, I hate teams like that:

POOORtsips.jpg

tu.jpg

Maybe everyone stayed home to see the game on LHN?

OU? they are awful..Texas is on the Bubble this year.I am not acting facts are facts. 4-0 over the aggies in the last ever meetings between the schools in mbb. Enternal Score Board right? isn't that whta you ags like to chant?More final four, Elite Eight trips. Usuaylly means something but introducing that fact to an aggie blows their wee wittle minds...

Hey, you have the same number of national titles as we do. And yeah, congrats on beating A&M in basketball.... This is Texas where people only care about football, right? Remember, none of those other sports ever count unless it's beneficial to Baylor, it seems. Isn't that right, Cardinalalum? Funny how you say someone else has a "wee little mind" when you failed out of BAYLOR of all places LOL! Difference is, A&M has a title in football as well. Oh, and in your best football season in recent memory, you still have 0 Big XII titles. It's funny how A&M did more in one year than Baylor has done in their history. laugh.gif Yep. Still Baylor.

Both schools have good sports programs, its a shame they won't be competing against each other anymore.

Baylor sports current national rankings:

#1 - Womens Basketball

#4 - Equestrian

#10 - Mens Basketball

#10 - Softball

#12 - Football

#12 - Womens Tennis

#16 - Mens Tennis

#21 - Baseball

#21 - Womens Golf

#31 - Womens Soccer

#43 - Mens Golf

NR - Mens Cross Country

NR - Mens Track & Field

NR - Womens Cross Country

NR - Womens Track & Field

NR - Volleyball (did make NCAA tournament)

A&M sports current national rankings:

#2 - Equestrian

#3 - Mens Track & Field

#5 - Baseball

#5 - Womens Track & Field

#6 - Womens Swimming/Diving

#14 - Mens Golf

#15 - Mens Tennis

#17 - Womens Basketball

#18 - Mens Swimming/Diving

#21 - Softball

#21 - Womens Soccer

#22 - Mens Cross Country

#23 - Womens Tennis

#32 - Volleyball

NR - Football

NR - Mens Basketball

Nobody said we are pride of the south. But the facts remains we are better than Baylor. Always have been. Always will be now that we have the ETERNAL SCOREBOARD and wont be playing you any more because of what you pulled trying to stop us from leaving (but like Ken Star did in the president Clinton trial, HE FAILED LOL!!!)I Heck, we probably would have given you a 2 for 1 series and packed your stadium with it being 75% in favor of A&M. Because everyone knows you can't pack it yourself. And now you'll be a laughing stock of the nation when NCAA comes out and everyone sees a half empty Kyle Field North. A&M has a football national title as well. So much for stuff nobody cares about, right? LOL Baylor is not in any spotlight. Well, I guess RG3 was briefly but now you're back to being Baylor again. And RG3 can take his 1-2 record with him. Oh and his 55-28 beatdown that Bear fans are oh so familiar with. How does that feel? In your best year, we humiliated you in front of the nation when it was one of our worst years.

Oh and if those other sports didn't matter, Baylor wouldnt spend millions of dollars yearly on them trying to be successful (and failing like in everything else, mind you). Better to have some titles than none at all!

Bringing up the conference shake down again. Baylor was desperate and didnt want to get screwed, you can't blame them in that situation. In the end everyone got what they wanted. I said nobody on THIS FORUM really cares about equestrian titles. Frankly idc that you won a football title in 1938 during a 6 game season with leather helmets AND USC claims that title too. Your worst team? This was clearly one of your most talented teams in awhile. This was your year to take the big 12, and you were up at the half on the fiesta bowl champs, cotton bowl champs and losers, and all the other games you choked away. This was by no means one of your worst teams; most disappointing teams, yes, but definitely one of your best talent wise. Btw I don't think anyone is going to scrutinize the cover of NCAA like you do. RG3 was 1-2 but his defense was disgusting awful. RG3 lit your a$$ up every game he played against A&M.

rg3 is nothing more than your local street ricki williams dope head in training. nothing more.

just listen to him. he is stuck on himself and eventually he becomes ricki or merle campbell and

starts selling sausage.

You're sick. You must not be hearing full interviews. Plus if teams are interviewing you are you going to say "I'm pretty good, but have you seen that guy? He's lights out good." no you're going to have confidence just like every job interview.

I hope you're ready to dance Aggie D-Bag, cuz this Baptist just broke out the dancing shoes...

1. Baylor has reason to celebrate, Why? Because we have had our most successful season since the SWC. We won 10 games, a Bowl game and A MOTHER-TRUCKIN HEISMAN BOI!!!!!!!!!!! And now our Poster boy is lighting up the NFL Combine, signing huge deals with addidas, getting on the cover of SI and video games and every other sports magazine that you see in the store and you hate it so much that your #### tightens every time you see that green and gold in the check out aisle and then your kid is gonnna buy the game and you're gonna have to see that everyday. Idk if you've noticed, but right now "You're Baylor" is something to be proud of.

2. You're Still A&M, you're just as much of a joke as you make others out to be. What have you done? O a women's NC and equestrian...But you rag on football so much and you're not much better. Everyone has that Aggie friend that swears up and down and makes bets that this is their year. This is the year the Wrecking Crew will be in full swing and this is the year they take it all...well guess what? We've heard this a thousand times and have seen nothing. Especially this year, the BCS or bust year, well it busted all in your face. You guys are so arrogant and have zero, ABSOLUTELY ZERO reason to be. Like football, you guys were supposed to be dominant basketball contenders in the big 12....but it's not even looking like the NIT at the moment. Cool you beat the breaks off of Baylor this year, I acknowledge that, but if we're just lil ole insignificant Baylor then if shouldn't matter right?? O and my homeboy in your pic, Tevin Reese? He went for 106 and a TD against you guys this year. He's Kendall Wright made over but faster. We'll be just fine next year. Will you?? I don't think so, good luck getting bent over a barrell and telling yourself every saturday that you guys just need 4 years before you're contenders. SECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSECSEC

Christians don't say D-bag. And also Mother Truckin? We all know what you're implying. What exactly is in the bibles they pass around at Baylor?

Both schools have good sports programs, its a shame they won't be competing against each other anymore.

Baylor sports current national rankings:

#1 - Womens Basketball

#4 - Equestrian

#10 - Mens Basketball

#10 - Softball

#12 - Football

#12 - Womens Tennis

#16 - Mens Tennis

#21 - Baseball

#21 - Womens Golf

#31 - Womens Soccer

#43 - Mens Golf

NR - Mens Cross Country

NR - Mens Track & Field

NR - Womens Track & Field

NR - Volleyball (did make NCAA tournament)

A&M sports current national rankings:

#2 - Equestrian

#3 - Mens Track & Field

#5 - Baseball

#5 - Womens Track & Field

#6 - Womens Swimming/Diving

#14 - Mens Golf

#15 - Mens Tennis

#17 - Womens Basketball

#18 - Mens Swimming/Diving

#21 - Softball

#21 - Womens Soccer

#22 - Mens Cross Country

#23 - Womens Tennis

#32 - Volleyball

NR - Football

NR - Mens Basketball

This is Texas. Only football matters.

Baylor has had one good season in how many years of playing football?

Baylor fans need to slow down.

This is Texas. Only football matters.

Baylor has had one good season in how many years of playing football?

Baylor fans need to slow down.

I'm not saying we're a power or anything like that. Last season was a good season for Baylor and this season was great FOR BAYLOR. frame of reference broseph. Each school has a different one and Baylor's is lower. I also guarantee..yes GUARANTEE a bowl game next year for Baylor. Art is bringing in talent and churning it out to the NFL. 4 1st rounders in 4 years.

I'm not saying we're a power or anything like that. Last season was a good season for Baylor and this season was great FOR BAYLOR. frame of reference broseph. Each school has a different one and Baylor's is lower. I also guarantee..yes GUARANTEE a bowl game next year for Baylor. Art is bringing in talent and churning it out to the NFL. 4 1st rounders in 4 years.

I realize what you are saying, but if Baylor wants continual respect then you have to know making a bowl does not mean it was a good season.

This year will actually be 4 1st rounders in 2 years (5 first rounders in 4 years).

Bringing up the conference shake down again. Baylor was desperate and didnt want to get screwed, you can't blame them in that situation. In the end everyone got what they wanted. I said nobody on THIS FORUM really cares about equestrian titles. Frankly idc that you won a football title in 1938 during a 6 game season with leather helmets AND USC claims that title too. Your worst team? This was clearly one of your most talented teams in awhile. This was your year to take the big 12, and you were up at the half on the fiesta bowl champs, cotton bowl champs and losers, and all the other games you choked away. This was by no means one of your worst teams; most disappointing teams, yes, but definitely one of your best talent wise. Btw I don't think anyone is going to scrutinize the cover of NCAA like you do. RG3 was 1-2 but his defense was disgusting awful. RG3 lit your a$$ up every game he played against A&M.

RG3 career numbers vs. conference schools (He did have better numbers against A&M than any other opponent for his career):

Colorado (1 game)

PASSING: 22-for-27 (81.5%), 234 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

RUSHING: 15 carries, 137 yards, 0 TDs

TOTAL: 371 yards, 1 TD

Iowa State (2 games)

PASSING: 43-for-54 (79.6%), 490 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs

RUSHING: 33 carries, 149 yards, 2 TDs

TOTAL: 639 yards, 5 TDs

Kansas (2 games)

PASSING: 48-for-65 (73.8%), 692 yards, 6 TDs, 1 INTs

RUSHING: 18 carries, 185 yards, 2 TDs

TOTAL: 877 yards, 8 TDs

Kansas State (2 games)

PASSING: 49-for-69 (71.0%), 750 yards, 9 TDs, 2 INTs

RUSHING: 18 carries, 53 yards, 0 TDs

TOTAL: 803 yards, 9 TDs

Missouri (2 games)

PASSING: 53-for-76 (69.7%), 689 yards, 5 TDs, 1 INTs

RUSHING: 36 carries, 159 yards, 2 TDs

TOTAL: 848 yards, 7 TDs

Nebraska (1 game)

PASSING: 9-for-20 (45.0%), 134 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs

RUSHING: 16 carries, 149 yards, 1 TDs

TOTAL: 283 yards, 2 TD

Oklahoma (3 games)

PASSING: 52-for-93 (55.9%), 678 yards, 5 TDs, 2 INTs

RUSHING: 51 carries, 317 yards, 2 TDs

TOTAL: 995 yards, 7 TDs

Oklahoma State (3 games)

PASSING: 78-for-125 (62.4%), 854 yards, 1 TDs, 3 INTs

RUSHING: 37 carries, 90 yards, 1 TDs

TOTAL: 944 yards, 2 TDs

Texas (3 games)

PASSING: 39-for-65 (60.0%), 610 yards, 5 TDs, 3 INTs

RUSHING: 41 carries, 224 yards, 4 TDs

TOTAL: 834 yards, 9 TDs

Texas A&M (3 games)

PASSING: 69-for-101 (68.3%), 883 yards, 5 TDs, 1 INTs

RUSHING: 44 carries, 240 yards, 1 TDs

TOTAL: 1123 yards, 6 TDs

Texas Tech (3 games)

PASSING: 50-for-68 (73.5%), 581 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INTs

RUSHING: 43 carries, 205 yards, 6 TDs

TOTAL: 786 yards, 10 TDs

COMBINED (25 games)

PASSING: 512-for-763 (67.1%), 6595 yards, 44 TDs, 15 INTs

RUSHING: 352 carries, 1908 yards, 21 TDs

TOTAL: 8503 yards, 65 TDs

You must have me confused with someone else I never went to Baylor. Slow your roll because you know what assuming does and no aggies use the football argument because it is all they have. which being better than Baylor isn't impressive in football. Sorry nice try im still proud of you but Gig that..

Hey, you have the same number of national titles as we do. And yeah, congrats on beating A&M in basketball.... This is Texas where people only care about football, right? Remember, none of those other sports ever count unless it's beneficial to Baylor, it seems. Isn't that right, Cardinalalum? Funny how you say someone else has a "wee little mind" when you failed out of BAYLOR of all places LOL! Difference is, A&M has a title in football as well. Oh, and in your best football season in recent memory, you still have 0 Big XII titles. It's funny how A&M did more in one year than Baylor has done in their history. laugh.gif Yep. Still Baylor.