White Oak Vs. Idalou

squid299

So what are you saying? Are you saying WO has gotten better??? But Clark hasn't???

Idalou wins. We are due a great shooting game. Have seen it coming. We will be great tomorrow!!!!

Not what I'm saying at all. It was early in the season so neither team was playing like they are now. Both teams have progressed. Either one more than the other? Who knows? It was early and neither was at full strength so take from that game what you want but it's not worth much. Good try though.

Btw, WO is due for a good shooting game. WO wins

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Well said.

Simon says....nevermind....

Major experience goes to Idalou. These Seniors have been on varsity as sophmores. 16-1 record in the playoffs. '10 runner-up, '11 State champs, this will be the 5th time to play at the drum. Our game plan won't be dealing with nerves, its just to play ball.

Have a safe trip to the game. Safe trip to all from WO and Idalou

Good morning White Oak and Idalou??? fans. You can go to the State Boys Basketball Tournament thread to get the link on page one for today's games and watch the Roughnecks on FoxSports Southwest's live streaming on your computer screen. I believe the game tips off at 10 am. Good luck to both teams in their quest to advance to tomorrow's final. Go get em Roughnecks!:D

Good morning White Oak and Idalou??? fans. You can go to the State Boys Basketball Tournament thread to get the link on page one for today's games and watch the Roughnecks on FoxSports Southwest's live streaming on your computer screen. I believe the game tips off at 10 am. Good luck to both teams in their quest to advance to tomorrow's final. Go get em Roughnecks!:D

Or you can be at the drum right now!! White oak takes it home by 4

at all...when i put it on the UIL streaming live part i press play and it saysthe selected item is not currently available

Just keep trying. Assuming you have a good connection, you'll eventually wedge yourself into the stream.

I would also be trying now, between games. People will be signing off. When you're connected, you'll see the UIL Championship logo.

WO looks better in every respect. That brick factory they've been running at the three point line the only thing even keeping it kind of close.

This game would be all but over if roughnecks would hit half of those wide open 3s.

Yea in the woden game the WO 3 point brick factory seemed to keep the game close. I don't know if before the playoffs WO shot good from the three but they didn't in any game I saw at regionals. Yea according to the uil stats they were 1 for 16 from 3. What's idalou's main prob? Only 5 points in 2nd quarter?