White Oak Vs. Idalou

squid299

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's actually pre-wrap covering his stiches lol

LOL well he may start the trend back up!

They are playing great defense... I am enjoying watching the game

Will see them up close and personal next year when we are in district together (waskom)

i'd have to say i'm having mixed emotions on that... haha

Yea in the woden game the WO 3 point brick factory seemed to keep the game close. I don't know if before the playoffs WO shot good from the three but they didn't in any game I saw at regionals. Yea according to the uil stats they were 1 for 16 from 3. What's idalou's main prob? Only 5 points in 2nd quarter?

We just do whatever it takes to get the job done! Yes WO is a very good 3 poin shooting team. We'll show it soon enough. And Idalou's prob is our defense is causing too many turnovers and they can't make FT's

We just do whatever it takes to get the job done! Yes WO is a very good 3 poin shooting team. We'll show it soon enough. And Idalou's prob is our defense is causing too many turnovers and they can't make FT's

So much for the brick factory....looks like the White Oak shooters are getting tuned in nicely!

The only barn burning here is the Idalou one, and I think White Oak set to go down in flames. Right now it is smoldering. White Oak, on the other hand, is burning hot to advance to tomorrow's contest for the final against a good Brock team. That contest will be much less one-sided, IMO.:)

Sorry WO, wish Idalou would have played better and made it a game. Y'all played lights out and deserve it. Good Luck tomorrow. By far the worst game of the year at the wrong time

Lot of nice players for the Wildcats and a record of late that is unbelievable by any standards. Great memories ahead regardless of one game!