W31: John Tyler

F32: Hallsville

R30: BYE

T29: Texas High

W29: Mt. Pleasant

F30: BYE

R32: Pine Tree

T31: Whitehouse

District 35- Jacksonville, Nacogdoches, Palestine, and Center all get byes in bi-district and will play teams from Central Texas (Waco/Killeen area) in the next round.

District 19- Paris, Sulphur Springs, Greenville and Princeton will play teams from the Dallas area in bi-district.

District 19- Paris, Sulphur Springs, Greenville and Princeton will play teams from the Dallas area in bi-district.

Right Now District 20 stands like this:

Creekview 22

RL Turner 14

Highland Park 13

Richardson Pearce 11

The Colony 10

Newman Smith 4

Creekview has 1st locked

Turner can finish 2/3

HP could finish 2-5

Pearce could finish 3-5

The Colony could finish 3-5 (too get third they would have to beat HP tonight by more that 4 goals)

Tonights games:

Creekview v Turner

HP vs The Colony

Pearce vs. Newman Smith

Not that having a bye is any sort of "advantage" when you have to face those massive Waco schools. I agree there should be a better way to match up the teams but this system is how it will have to go until there is 3a soccer.

Anytime you have to play and someone else doesn't, it's an advantage.

Too bad there aren't seeds voted by the coaches! March Madness high school soccer style

Anytime you have to play and someone else doesn't, it's an advantage.

Too bad there aren't seeds voted by the coaches! March Madness high school soccer style

I think if you have a bye first round you should have to play at the other teams home turf. But that's just me.

I think if you have a bye first round you should have to play at the other teams home turf. But that's just me.

That doesn't make any sense. UIL makes these byes so they punish the team that had no control of the byes? I would rather keep playing then have a bye. I think having time off isnt good so I dont see any asdvantage at all

That doesn't make any sense. UIL makes these byes so they punish the team that had no control of the byes? I would rather keep playing then have a bye. I think having time off isnt good so I dont see any asdvantage at all

A team that plays on a Friday, first round, would barely have a break. The team that had a bye could set the game on a Monday.