Tatum girls at the YMBL Relays in Beaumont

Eagleborn

Had a good showing...

Won the 4x200 with a time of 1:45.38.. Port Arthur Memorial and Beaumont Central came in 2nd and 3rd..

4x100 was leading when they dropped the baton..

Kiana Turner came in 3rd in the 100..

Hoping to see the Lady Eagles make a run at state. They bring back everyone from last years state runner up team.

• 3 weeks later...

Defending state champ, Cameron Yoe, has fared well early on. I believe we have won every meet by 40+ points thus far. Essentially, we return everyone from last year, so it should be interesting when they meet up at state.

Had a good showing...

Won the 4x200 with a time of 1:45.38.. Port Arthur Memorial and Beaumont Central came in 2nd and 3rd..

4x100 was leading when they dropped the baton..

Kiana Turner came in 3rd in the 100..

Hoping to see the Lady Eagles make a run at state. They bring back everyone from last years state runner up team.

I think it could be interesting at district and regional as well. Jefferson girls have run 48.6 in 4x100 and 1:46 in 4x200

I think it could be interesting at district and regional as well. Jefferson girls have run 48.6 in 4x100 and 1:46 in 4x200

I agree coach, it's gonna be fun to watch. This past weekend the Lady Birds went 48.56 in the 4x100 and 1:44.18 in the 4x200...

Looking forward to it.

Jefferson girls have only ran in 2 meets this year, so they are playing catch-up.. They are young with 4 sophmores on the 4x100 still working on the 4x200 times. Holt is leading East Texas in the 100 with a12.23 but she has a knee injury. Hope we can get it 2 atleast 90% by district..

• 2 weeks later...

Jefferson girls have only ran in 2 meets this year, so they are playing catch-up.. They are young with 4 sophmores on the 4x100 still working on the 4x200 times. Holt is leading East Texas in the 100 with a12.23 but she has a knee injury. Hope we can get it 2 atleast 90% by district..

no, two crockett girls have ran in the 12.1s this year both are capable of 11.9-11.6 though.

• 2 weeks later...