Ron Paul's Plan to win the Presidency

RETIREDFAN1

This is what scares me the most about Ron Paul. He and his supporters can not except it. Hes has not won 1 primary. He is in a distant 4th. He would be further behind but the other contenders saw the light and dropped out. If he can do no better than that in the primary, what would make anyone think he could win the Gen. Election.

The Dems would love it. Pulling votes from the Gop is just what they need.

Let him retire and fade into the limelight. He can make a lot of money selling Dont blame me I voted for Ron Paul bumper stickers.

His son will carry the torch in a few years.

This is what scares me the most about Ron Paul. He and his supporters can not except it.

It's not scary...we simply refuse to be forcefed a candidate in a soviet style election where there is no real choice...we refuse to vote for the "lesser of two evils" anymore.....we refuse to support any candidate who does not have the same views that we have on economics.....THAT is what freedom is all about.....

Ron Paul got 5% of the vote in Alabama and 4% of the vote in Mississippi. Those are supposed to be two of the most conservative states in the country.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/146348/Mississippi-Rates-Conservative-State.aspx

Just shows that no-one really knows what it means to be a CONSERVATIVE anymore.....

That is what electronic voting tells you.

Can you define "conservative". If the two states you mention favor continued policing the world by U.S. military I would not consider that "conservative" at all.

What state(s) do you think Ron Paul has a chance to win the primary in?

Yes, he's racking up the wins! Maybe Jerry Jones ought to take a look at him! LOL

You guys laugh it up now....lol...you won't be laughing when obama wins again, OR when romney wins and NOTHING changes.....i'll be sure to bring this up again in 2013 after whoever gets elected has a chance to do something and does nothing.....:P