Student Assistant Position

GWalum07

I am currently looking for any student assistant position available in the state. I am currently and undergraduate student at Lamar University in Beaumont but looking to transfer. I am studying Kinesiology and looking for any position within a Men’s basketball program at the collegian level. I have a two year degree from Kilgore College and sporting background. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I am currently looking for any student assistant position available in the state. I am currently and undergraduate student at Lamar University in Beaumont but looking to transfer. I am studying Kinesiology and looking for any position within a Men’s basketball program at the collegian level. I have a two year degree from Kilgore College and sporting background. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Your best bet is to get in contact with some athletic programs across the state and let them know what your intentions are and ask them if you need help at camps. Many coaches I've seen from coach huey's website received their chance into programs due to summer camps. Go network, be humble and respectful.

I had the privilege to have an internship under Mike Leach's staff helping with kickers, punter and the receivers. I learned so much. While mine dealt with football, many of those aspects can help you in searching for a basketball position. good luck and God Bless.

Thanks for the advice.

Your best bet is to get in contact with some athletic programs across the state and let them know what your intentions are and ask them if you need help at camps. Many coaches I've seen from coach huey's website received their chance into programs due to summer camps. Go network, be humble and respectful.

I had the privilege to have an internship under Mike Leach's staff helping with kickers, punter and the receivers. I learned so much. While mine dealt with football, many of those aspects can help you in searching for a basketball position. good luck and God Bless.

Funny that you mention it but UNT was one the first programs to email me back. I am going up there in a few weeks to meet one of the assistant coaches.

A lot of Kins students at UNT work as student assistants. I would get a resume together and email various programs.

Your so funny these days but that is perfectly okay. I get tired of explaining that my log in name refers to the Gladewater Bears not the Baylor bears. What's your obsession with me anyhow? I am beginning to think it is a bit unhealthy..and thanks I will check out the Stadium. Right now I'm either going to UNT, NWST, or DBU.

Guess we spoke too soon when we called you Cardinalalum, didn't we, Rangeralum? Or do you prefer MeanGreenalum?