Top Performances of 2012

karma2010

Sorry for the lack of updates this week. It's been hectic! I will try to get things done after the Bill Secord Relays at Spring Hill. Thanks for everyone's patience. Keep sending me the times, though. I suspect the landscape will change a good bit once District Meets are upon us.

Results of Lindale relays were in the Tyler paper today....

Lone Oak's girls team is very strong again this year. Only lost one runner from last year. They have won all but one track meet this year. They are strong in all

three relays, the sprints, the middle distance races and distance races, hurdles and long jump and triple jump. Only track meet lost was to Commerce by 8 pts. Commerce got 36 pts in shot put & discus and LO doesn't have girls in either of those events.

do you know of any results or times online?

Caddo Mills Fox Relay results posted at TTFCA & Texas Track websites....LO ran that meet 3/29

1333774233[/url]' post='1703420']

Lone Oak is always hiding, these are the only results I have seen from them all year, they are never at any of the meets our district teams are usually at. Scares me. No clue what they will be bringing to district this week!

Not sure why we don't run more meets east where our district/region is....I would be in favor of it.

At District 17-2A meet in New Boston:

Boys--Triple Jump, Darty L-K 45-3......Long Jump, Linwood L-K 21-1 3/4, Darty 20-1....Darty 400 meters 51.64

Girls--Shot Put, Spelling L-K 41-9...400, Harrison 62.23

At Hughes Springs meet

100 meters, Linwood L-K 10.93

• 3 weeks later...

Keep an eye on Mansfield Timberview open quarter sprinter Aldrich Bailey! Past weekend ran a 45.1 quarter! Wouldnt be shocked if he went high 44's at state!

Neither would I....He also anchors the 4x4 who went 3:12.71 and the 4x1 that ran 40.46 both times are the best in the nation....

Neither would I....He also anchors the 4x4 who went 3:12.71 and the 4x1 that ran 40.46 both times are the best in the nation....

10.2 100m

20.8 200m

You know he can go lower than that. Sky is the limit for this kid! I wish him well in the future.

10.2 100m

20.8 200m

You know he can go lower than that. Sky is the limit for this kid! I wish him well in the future.

I wonder which events he will run at State. I believe he has the state best time in the 100,200 & 400.