Gladewater Football 2012

BearPride6

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope so but that district is murder's row. Will they take four teams or just three?

I can't wait to see what Gladewater does next year, I know Baugh has those kids working their butts off, and I bet they suprise ALOT of people next year in this new district.

I can't wait to see what Gladewater does next year, I know Baugh has those kids working their butts off, and I bet they suprise ALOT of people next year in this new district.

Good to hear it. You know Gilmer is working their butts off too. I bet the rest of the district ain't sittin around eatin ice cream:)

Right now if I had to pick:

1.Gilmer

2.Kilgore

3.Henderson

4. Chapel Hill/Gladewater ( I know CH is losing a lot of talent from last years squad. While the bears were fairly young last year.)

Y'all care to name 'em? This could be interesting.

I think they are pretty much returning everyone to my knowledge but I could be wrong I haven't really kept up to be honest. I forgot about Bullard man that is such a crazy tough district.

Don't sleep on Bullard. Who are Gladewater's top players returning. I know their QB is back and that bit D-Lineman. Who else will be big impact players?

Don't sleep on Bullard. Who are Gladewater's top players returning. I know their QB is back and that bit D-Lineman. Who else will be big impact players?

Most of Gladewater's starters are returning. We're gonna have to replace a running back and fullback, and a couple secondary. Shouldn't be a big problem, look for the Bears D to be good again next year.

Is that Wideout back from last year's team?

Most of Gladewater's starters are returning. We're gonna have to replace a running back and fullback, and a couple secondary. Shouldn't be a big problem, look for the Bears D to be good again next year.

Got to be Darion Gregory or Charles Gordon...top two backs for G'water last year. Davis was 2010 I believe...his senior year.

I'm thinking they are refering to Nick Johnson, its tough to say if he will return or not. If you recall, he was the one shot a few months back.

One a side note, I truly believe the more promising group of Gladewater young men are your current freshman(soon to be sophmores) and your upcoming freshman class. Baugh is serious about keeping them all together on the JV and Freshman team to build chemistry.

I'm thinking they are refering to Nick Johnson, its tough to say if he will return or not. If you recall, he was the one shot a few months back.

One a side note, I truly believe the more promising group of Gladewater young men are your current freshman(soon to be sophmores) and your upcoming freshman class. Baugh is serious about keeping them all together on the JV and Freshman team to build chemistry.

That is smart if they are a good group, the varsity is going to be like last year, ok. In that district they are in trouble. If those young groups are good they need to play togther, someone needs to start the winning.

I don't mean to troll on a Gladewater thread, but I for one think that "Da Bears" are going to be pretty good in 2012, and I also believe that they're gonna make a lot of noise as well! Plain and simple, if you underestimate Gladewater, just go ahead and put a 1 in the loss column!

Got to be Darion Gregory or Charles Gordon...top two backs for G'water last year. Davis was 2010 I believe...his senior year.

Gregory and Gordon are graduating this year, and Nick Johnson is 100% right now, and he'll be ready to play.

Gladewater does have options at running back and full back though. We've got ALOT more speed than in the past.

That's good to hear I hope they can surprise teams this year.

Gregory and Gordon are graduating this year, and Nick Johnson is 100% right now, and he'll be ready to play.

Gladewater does have options at running back and full back though. We've got ALOT more speed than in the past.

I don't mean to troll on a Gladewater thread, but I for one think that "Da Bears" are going to be pretty good in 2012, and I also believe that they're gonna make a lot of noise as well! Plain and simple, if you underestimate Gladewater, just go ahead and put a 1 in the loss column!

We always underestimate them...and rightly so. They get to sharpen their claws on us 1st thing in District Play.

My bad then Lion I was misinformed. I know chapel Hill lost alot as well as Kilgore lost their running backs and QB. Now knowing Gilmer lost all that I will pick the district as so.

1. Kilgore

2.gilmer

3Henderson

4 Gladewater/Bullard

5Chapel Hill/Spring Hill

Chapel hill , kilgore, chapel hill. henderson, Gilmer lost some key horses. I too would vote Gilmer and kilgore to go first and second.