16-3A Baseball

Panther89

Why wait till Monday to play? Loser will have to turn around and play first playoff game(s) as early as Thursday. Pitching could take a beating. Did both coaches want to rest Thursday's starters to go again Monday?

Heard last night that it is because of regional track on Friday and Saturday and both teams would be missing important players. That is why the game was switched from Friday to last night and it is also why they are not going to play on Saturday.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard last night that it is because of regional track on Friday and Saturday and both teams would be missing important players. That is why the game was switched from Friday to last night and it is also why they are not going to play on Saturday.

Carthage left fielder Jared Twomey won both hurdles events in the District Meet two weeks ago, and he is a member of the district championship 1,600-meter relay squad.

Bulldog center fielder Sammy Chhor is a member of both the 400-meter and 800-meter relay foursomes. The former won the district, and the latter finished 2nd.

Here's the dealeo amigos.

Spring Hill is going to win: plain and simple - they have the determination to properly apply certain tactics that are impeccable to winning a baseball game: they understand and manipulate the rules; they play defense that can be compared to a 100 foot stone wall that is the world wide; they pitch better than a god that has been blessed with the talents of Randy Johnson, Cy Young, Pedro Martinez, Nolan Ryan, Roy Halladay, Roger Clemmings, and Jesus combined; their bats are secretly made of pure gold to enhance the chances of the home-run baseball going on vacation to the heavens above; their charisma is similar and often better than George Clooney in several of his movies; Hector has the coaching talents of a man that is possessed with the abilities of the greatest Roman generals; there gloves are made with the bottoms of the finest camels that give them an immeasurable advantage in fielding which thus takes runs off the board; they are Dallas Cowboy fans - all of them; Babe Ruth himself, on his death bed, said SH is the world's finest: most believe on their life that SH will consume and take the win from Carthage because it is in their destiny, blood, heart, soul - they will win; Carthago delenda est!

Post script: most of this was one whole sentence - HOO YAH.

Here's the dealo amigos. Spring Hill is going to win :plain and simple - they have the determination to properly apply certain tactics that are impeccable to winning a baseball game: they understand and manipulate the rules; they play defense that can be compared to a 100 foot stone wall that is the world wide; they pitch better than a god that has been blessed with the talents of Randy Johnson, Cy Young, Pedro Martinez, Nolan Ryan, Roy Halladay, Roger Clemmings, and Jesus combined; their bats are secretly made of pure gold to enhance the chances of the home-run #### going on vacation to the heavens above; their charisma is similar and often better than George Clooney in several of his movies; Hector has the coaching talents of a man that is possessed with the abilities of the greatest Roman generals; there gloves are made with the bottoms of the finest camels that give them an immeasurable advantage in fielding which thus takes runs off the board; they are Dallas Cowboy fans - all of them; Babe Ruth himself, on his death bed, said SH is the world's finest: most believe on their life that SH will consume and take the win from Carthage because it is in their destiny, blood, heart, soul - they will win; Carthago delenda est!

Are you drunk??? Or did you fall and hit your head and become delusional???

SH may, heavy on the may part, win Monday night, but all the BS rambling you do did in your post, just pure nonsense!!!

SH may, heavy on the may part, win Monday night, but all the BS rambling you do did in your post, just pure nonsense!!!

The post is a bit over the "homerism" level, but it sounds like this person was just having a little fun with their post, so ease up! As far as SH and Carthage Monday night in Kilgore, it is going to be a fantastic game between two of the states best teams. Oh, and your "heavy on the may part" comment.....really??

I resent that sir. I'm just trying to give my honest opinion on this board - like everybody else. I don't dissect your posts - atrocious as they may be. If you do not like my comments, I understand; however, that is no reason to name me inebriated or question my mental health. I may be new, but is there not rules prohibiting direct attacks on certain individuals: per se - me? I expect an apology the next time you enter this website. Carthago delenda est!

Post scriptum: But did Spring Hill not completely shut down Cartage Thursday night? Assuming that is correct, wouldn't they stand more than a slight chance? I don't know, so I'm just asking.

Here's the dealo amigos. Spring Hill is going to win :plain and simple - they have the determination to properly apply certain tactics that are impeccable to winning a baseball game: they understand and manipulate the rules; they play defense that can be compared to a 100 foot stone wall that is the world wide; they pitch better than a god that has been blessed with the talents of Randy Johnson, Cy Young, Pedro Martinez, Nolan Ryan, Roy Halladay, Roger Clemmings, and Jesus combined; their bats are secretly made of pure gold to enhance the chances of the home-run #### going on vacation to the heavens above; their charisma is similar and often better than George Clooney in several of his movies; Hector has the coaching talents of a man that is possessed with the abilities of the greatest Roman generals; there gloves are made with the bottoms of the finest camels that give them an immeasurable advantage in fielding which thus takes runs off the board; they are Dallas Cowboy fans - all of them; Babe Ruth himself, on his death bed, said SH is the world's finest: most believe on their life that SH will consume and take the win from Carthage because it is in their destiny, blood, heart, soul - they will win; Carthago delenda est!

Why did you feel a need to disclose their one foible?

I resent that sir. I'm just trying to give my honest opinion on this board - like everybody else. I don't dissect your posts - atrocious as they may be. If you do not like my comments, I understand; however, that is no reason to name me inebriated or question my mental health. I may be new, but is there not rules prohibiting direct attacks on certain individuals: per se - me? I expect an apology the next time you enter this website. Carthago delenda est!

Post scriptum: But did Spring Hill not completely shut down Cartage Thursday night? Assuming that is correct, wouldn't they stand more than a slight chance? I don't know, so I'm just asking.

TOUCHÉ

Why did you feel a need to disclose their one foible?

Winners root for winners. I certainty and most whole-heatedly believe that success is learned. By studying and understanding the aspects the Cowboys have executed, the Panthers have obviously absorbed their talents - along with others. Carthago delenda est.

Winners root for winners. I certainty and most whole-heatedly believe that success is learned. By studying and understanding the aspects the Cowboys have executed, the Panthers have obviously absorbed their talents - along with others. Carthago delenda est.

The Cowboys are winners? Please check their playoff record over the last decade or so and then report back to us.

The Cowboys are winners? Please check their playoff record over the last decade or so and then report back to us.

I consider America to be the conclusively best sovereign to ever exist in recorded history: there are the blue print for imperium in imperio; with that said, there has been strong and tremendous turmoil the past decade or so - political parties, oil & gas uncertainties, foreign relations, et cetera. However, that does not take away from them being the most dominant country and having an ever so rich history. Yes, the Cowboys have been tied down by frequent vicissitudes in near recent history, but it can no be overstated that they are NFL elite. And I do not need you - BEV - to tell me to check the "playoff record." I know my team well. Also, there is no plural, id est "us", it is only you: again, BEV. Your on a Northern Texas message board. You must expect and assume a large homerism of Cowboys. Come on now - let us be cognitive of our geography.

Nonetheless, all of the above is rather beside the point and issue of Carthage versus Spring Hill. I am rather curious though. Who do you think the Panthers and Bulldogs will bring to the mound in inning one of the district championship one-game playoff at Kilgore tomorrow? Also, how do YOU believe the game will complete?This is tremendously hyped game - not to mention vital. There are not hyperboles when it comes to the anticipation. Carthago delenda est!

Post scriptum: there are some big words above - including some basic Latin. Please let me know if I need to translate or explain.

Nonetheless, all of the above is rather beside the point and issue of Carthage versus Spring Hill. I am rather curious though. Who do you think the Panthers and Bulldogs will bring to the mound in inning one of the district championship one-game playoff at Kilgore tomorrow?

I have been a poor predictor of who the Spring Hill coach will start on the mound in the past, so I won't venture a guess for tomorrow night's rubber game.

How old were the current Spring Hill baseball players the last time the Cowboys were Super Bowl champions?

I have been a poor predictor of who the Spring Hill coach will start on the mound in the past, so I won't venture a guess for tomorrow night's rubber game.

How old were the current Spring Hill baseball players the last time the Cowboys were Super Bowl champions?

Now I see. You want to pick out minor details. I ask you this: when was the last time America was of perfect principles? When was the last time the Great States concluded to be problem free? How long has it been since a president has been dearly adorned by his whole people? When has the US not been without fault? Every well developed system has been with problems. Are you one who cannot enjoy a sunny day because of a single cloud; can you not enjoy a steak dinner without pepper on your potato; can you not read through a well written column because of one grammar mistake? So what you ask is unforgivably and unequivocally not American by going against the simple origins. Do you not believe in the USA - the land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE? You want to go beyond the theme of the column by hiding behind minor details that are more-or-less unimportant to the overall point. I question your patriotism and your rhetoric skills.

To answer you question: they were probably just born, but that goes without you, BEV, telling me your alliances and believes - hopefully American, hopefully. You hide without exclaiming who you are and shame on you for that. Go Cowboys! Carthago delenda est!

Post Scriptum: Since your intellectual abilities lack good foreshadowing of SH pitching, can it at least give the column an overall prediction?

I know KGAS will have it with that guy that is a horrible announcer. Not sure about SH radio.

Not here to pick a fight, but you might want to try announcing yourself sometime and see how easy it is before you judge someone else for their quality of work.