16-3A Baseball

Panther89

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talyn and he is a senior. Good job Panthers and Coach Hector.

Monday night in Kilgore.

BTW, the Celuci kids (Taylor I think) pitched pretty well. What class is he? The Panthers scored 2 unearned runs off errors in the 5th and you usually don't see that from a Carthage defense. But good job Spring Hill.

How many hits did Carthage have I don't think they had more than if they had that bc most of their runners were on errors or walks

That sounds about right Horns! Carthage had a few hits early on and got I believe two on base, but after that, they were pop-ups into outfield. SH had a few errors that advanced those runners all the way to 3rd base to create a scoring threat, but the Panthers were able to get the necessary outs when they needed it.

Congrats SH. I love my dawgs but from the reports I have from the games I think SH takes Carthage. Seems they had us in check most of the first game and the dogs rallied and came back, so I think SH doesn't let up this time. From what I see the region is pretty stacked. Is there a big advantage difference between 1 and 2?

Congrats SH. I love my dawgs but from the reports I have from the games I think SH takes Carthage. Seems they had us in check most of the first game and the dogs rallied and came back, so I think SH doesn't let up this time. From what I see the region is pretty stacked. Is there a big advantage difference between 1 and 2?

#1 seed could match up with Lindale/Paris in the quarters.

#2 seed could get PG in the quarters. (assuming PG beats North Lamar tonight)

#1 seed could match up with Lindale/Paris in the quarters.

#2 seed could get PG in the quarters. (assuming PG beats North Lamar tonight)

considering the other assumptions, playoff wise...(Mabank, Wills Point, Ferris, etc.)

Getting interesting in the races besides 1 & 2.

Looks like a 3 way tie for third if Pitt beats Gilmer, and Henderson wins.

coin flippin' time!

In Dist 15, if Atlanta wins, looks like they are three seed. If not, they open the door for North Lamar and L.E. who each have their own games to win to be considered in the tie-breaker, should the Rabbits lose.