John Tyler's Tony Pinson Resigns

hotchili

Clark is a good one and Lee is a good one. Either one would more than make up for the loss of Pinson but JT really doesn't have many traditional BBall players. JT's tallest player is around 6-4 and the best players won't play until football season is over. Clark won a share of the district and took JT two rounds without prior experience. I give Clark the nod cause he is homegrown.

Clark is a good one and Lee is a good one. Either one would more than make up for the loss of Pinson but JT really doesn't have many traditional BBall players. JT's tallest player is around 6-4 and the best players won't play until football season is over. Clark won a share of the district and took JT two rounds without prior experience. I give Clark the nod cause he is homegrown.

Coach Lee knows how to work with that type of talent as well.

Coach Lee knows how to work with that type of talent as well.

Lee may be familiar with working with the type of talent that JT has but Lee can't say he has worked with and won with the talent at JT. Clark has done both and will continue to mature into a 20+ wins coach.

Lee may be familiar with working with the type of talent that JT has but Lee can't say he has worked with and won with the talent at JT. Clark has done both and will continue to mature into a 20+ wins coach.

I don't know Coach Clark so I mean no disrespect towards him or anyone who supports him. I do know Coach Lee. He has won big in the past. That's all I'm saying.