Spring Hill

TDTed

1333989328[/url]' post='1703952']

Championship program with 5 coaches in 3a I personally dont see that happening no time soon

I'm sorry but bill belie heck could not make spring hill a championship caliber program.....just not in cards for football....let's be honest here ok.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but bill belie heck could not make spring hill a championship caliber program.....just not in cards for football....let's be honest here ok.

Alright LoboNation, you wanna be honest here, ok, let's try this on for size: Your Lobos always claim to be the best team in East Texas, but the last time your Lobos won a state title was when they were a 1A school back during the oil boom days of the 1930's. They always seem to reach the plateau only to be knocked down to reality by a more superior team. Bottom line is quite simple....Don't come on here putting down one schools program when it's pretty clear that your team has its own problems.

1334185354[/url]' post='1704818']

Alright LoboNation, you wanna be honest here, ok, let's try this on for size: Your Lobos always claim to be the best team in East Texas, but the last time your Lobos won a state title was when they were a 1A school back during the oil boom days of the 1930's. They always seem to reach the plateau only to be knocked down to reality by a more superior team. Bottom line is quite simple....Don't come on here putting down one schools program when it's pretty clear that your team has its own problems.

Haaaaaa........geeez.....who said anything about Longview?......self defensive?...just a bit you are.... Spring hill does well in other ports,but to say spring hill without an influx of athletes is or can be a state championship caliber football program is just unrealistic....come onnnnnn! Longview is probably one or if not the best team in football in east Texas but not in other sports. Coach Poe left because he saw noooooooo light at the end of the tunnel, just a fact! I lived in pring hillnnd the attitude there is because it's spring hill we should be great or any coach should want to come here......to be honest, why?why is spring hill soooo much better thn anywhere else.?????its not! Land locked I strict with very little growth in future. Low tax base.just understand that just maybe there is a sport you might not ever be good in. It's ok. Longview and other schools are the same. When you become good in football is when spring hill doesn't look like spring hill does today demographically. That's a fact.....it's not south lake or Katy over there ok....it's northwest Longview. So..........

who ever is chosen for the spring hill job they will need to have the patience of the entire district. This will not be a two year turnaround. You have to have a six year plan to get this program turned around. I sincerely doubt that the spring hill faithful will be patient enuff to do so. We are in a very competitive district and and 2-8 or at best 4-6 will not work. Parents and supporters we have to rebuild this from the ground up. The junior high program has to be elevated as well as the facilities and so on. If the right coach is chose he probably has a strong background in communication, something that apparently was missing with the last regime. Girls progams are headed in the right direction, but with major instability in the past few years caused by coaching changes and multiple schemes kids have fallen by the wayside and sliped throug the cracks of the program. Some of the best athletes only play one sport and have avoided the gridiron because of lack of stability. I would look for a 30 something head coach with ties to the longview area to fill this spot, some one has to be interested in turning this program around and getting spring hill back to playoffs annualy. GOOD LUCK AND GO PANTHERS