Spring Hill

TDTed

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring Hill has the reputation of having too many rich, spoiled white kids who won't work and expect things to be handed to them ....In other words, these snobs feel "entitled". Heard they did have a great superintendent. Former top-notch basketball player and an outstanding pitcher in his day.

Totally false accusation, and who in the world are you anyway? You need to go away!

Like I told LoboNation, we're not all like that! Believe it or not, there are some good down home people living here, and we're not all snobs and walking around with our noses in the air, as your perception has it.

No not everyone is like that but the majority of people are! I live in spring hill and went to spring hill and it's changed so much since I went there. Even the people who aren't rich are snobby!!! It's sad.

The real question is:

Will he be able to keep the quality coaches that you guys have on staff already or will he get rid of them to create spots for who he wants??

Will the basketball coach be able to continue the off-season stuff?

Will the baseball coach stay?

Kinda has some truth to it I'm sorry to say

As much as I Hate Spring Hill, at least people are friendly and kids are friendly. Lobo people and kids won't give you the time of the day. Felt like I was invisible there. I have heard that comment alot. It was not because I was on the other team either. I guess some people don't want anybody to know who they are. I feel like you should not have to be an athlete so people will speak to you. Sorry Lobonation, some sour grapes there

1335035934[/url]' post='1709050']

As much as I Hate Spring Hill, at least people are friendly and kids are friendly. Lobo people and kids won't give you the time of the day. Felt like I was invisible there. I have heard that comment alot. It was not because I was on the other team either. I guess some people don't want anybody to know who they are. I feel like you should not have to be an athlete so people will speak to you. Sorry Lobonation, some sour grapes there

Huh? That's rediculous.....it's not church retreat! Soooo funny!

I think Chadwick will be fine as long as the staff he is able to put together is pure overall athletics, and not just football. The size of his staff just needs to be reasonable, not over staffed and not understaffed. The kids there will produce and time is the key.

I still havent had anyone answer my question, except for the longview news-journal (story in weekend paper)

1. Will he keep the Off-season basketball program?

2. Will he keep Hector (will Hector stay)

The above was answered in paper in story "with his east texas connection he will be able to use that network to assemble his staff" or something to that point.

I still havent had anyone answer my question, except for the longview news-journal (story in weekend paper)

1. Will he keep the Off-season basketball program?

2. Will he keep Hector (will Hector stay)

The above was answered in paper in story "with his east texas connection he will be able to use that network to assemble his staff" or something to that point.

He hasn't even meet with the staff yet.