Kilgore vs Henderson/ playoff game

sugarpepa

The game will be Thursday at Pine Tree not sure of the exact time yet. Just interested in everyone's thoughts.

I predict Kilgore advances. I think they have more weapons. Henderson relies heavily on a couple of stud players, but Kilgore has more balance.

Question from tonight. Kilgores' keeper was called for a foul during the Texas shootout. The goalie was pulled and Henderson was allowed to shoot a PK on an open goal. Never heard of this happening. Is this correct?

Also, Kilgore's Baron did not play. He was reinjured in practice, likely done for the season.

Question from tonight. Kilgores' keeper was called for a foul during the Texas shootout. The goalie was pulled and Henderson was allowed to shoot a PK on an open goal. Never heard of this happening. Is this correct?

Also, Kilgore's Baron did not play. He was reinjured in practice, likely done for the season.

Same thing happened to Longview about four years ago in playoff game against Jesuit. Jesuit got the pk and they won. Whereas when our goalie came out and got the ball we had won. It was heartbreaking. That year Jesuit eventually lost in the state semifinals.

That ref had done a good job up to that point. Not sure what he saw that no one else saw

Same thing happened to Longview about four years ago in playoff game against Jesuit. Jesuit got the pk and they won. Whereas when our goalie came out and got the ball we had won. It was heartbreaking. That year Jesuit eventually lost in the state semifinals.

That ref had done a good job up to that point. Not sure what he saw that no one else saw

I feel like, just as in a real game, a player on the field should be able to fill in for the play.

I know a PK is given for a shoot out foul. But I'm pretty sure the keeper still gets a chance to save it

I know a PK is given for a shoot out foul. But I'm pretty sure the keeper still gets a chance to save it

Yea that call was more messed up then the shootout foul called. That part changed this year i think. Like if goalie goes down injured he has to come off.

The old rule is he didnt. have to come off.