Kilgore vs Henderson/ playoff game

sugarpepa

Kilgore's keeper was pulled off the field and Henderson shot and scored on an open goal PK.

NO kilgore keeper had to be subbed because the kilgore keeper got a yellow for the apparent foul/save. The pk was taken and was missed

What a great game it was neck and neck the whole game, both teams had great chances. Shoot out was fun but after Kilgore had won one player from Kilgore came out of te huddle and said something bad to the fans..karma will creep up on the dogs for that. Great game by both teams otherwise

What a great game it was neck and neck the whole game, both teams had great chances. Shoot out was fun but after Kilgore had won one player from Kilgore came out of te huddle and said something bad to the fans..karma will creep up on the dogs for that. Great game by both teams otherwise

I'm positive Henderson fans had nothing but kind words for the Kilgore players following the loss. They've always been a classy bunch.

NO kilgore keeper had to be subbed because the kilgore keeper got a yellow for the apparent foul/save. The pk was taken and was missed

Just going off what was being reported to me. I wasn't there.

So the keeper was replaced for the penalty kick and the Henderson player still missed?

Just going off what was being reported to me. I wasn't there.

So the keeper was replaced for the penalty kick and the Henderson player still missed?

Yes Kilgore subbed the keeper and the Henderson player shot too high.

I'm positive Henderson fans had nothing but kind words for the Kilgore players following the loss. They've always been a classy bunch.

I was up there with them they said nothing to the Kilgore players

I was one of the parents protecting the kids in the incident sawemoff is talking about outside henderson's stadium. I guess they didn't like the beat down Kilgore gave them that night. The henderson police showed up to help our kids just get on the bus!! Speaking of karma maybe that's why they haven't been able to beat Kilgore in a meaningful soccer game since.

I was one of the parents protecting the kids in the incident sawemoff is talking about outside henderson's stadium. I guess they didn't like the beat down Kilgore gave them that night. The henderson police showed up to help our kids just get on the bus!! Speaking of karma maybe that's why they haven't been able to beat Kilgore in a meaningful soccer game since.

+1

From a henderson perspective the only reason we haven't won is our subpar coaching. Ask yourself outside of high school when did Kilgore ever beat this same group of boys. Maybe once or twice in eight years. Kilgore will prob continue to win until propes retires.

From a henderson perspective the only reason we haven't won is our subpar coaching. Ask yourself outside of high school when did Kilgore ever beat this same group of boys. Maybe once or twice in eight years. Kilgore will prob continue to win until propes retires.

Kilgore's success is not a product of an excellent coaching job, but rather a group of very talented players.

High school is the only time this same group of Kilgore boys play together. They play on multiple club and rec teams so your point is not a valid argument unless your counting U-12 when they still played in KSA after that everyone went to different levels to play until they got to high school and after the high school seasons they went back to there clubs.

Excuses.

Kilgore's success is not a product of an excellent coaching job, but rather a group of very talented players.

I don't feel as though this is a fair statement and believe that Kilgore's coach deserves credit for doing a good job. I have watched Kilgore a lot through the past few seasons and i can say without a doubt that their play as a team has improved this season. The team this season has played much better tactically and have overcame obstacles that were not there in previous seasons. The loss of key contributors for various reasons such as injury and suspensions through cards has made me even more impressed with the coaching job. Due to these issues I believe it is really unfair to post anything suggesting that coaching is not involved in Kilgores success they have enjoyed this season and that they have done as well as they have on talent alone. To the know it all's in Kilgore this might come as a supprise but their are a lot of teams that have as much talent as Kilgore's team does. I believe that you guys should appreciate the job the coach has done this season and brag on him and the team for their accomplishments during a season that many teams would have not been able to continue to have success through. Wish you guys the best against Red Oak.

I don't feel as though this is a fair statement and believe that Kilgore's coach deserves credit for doing a good job. I have watched Kilgore a lot through the past few seasons and i can say without a doubt that their play as a team has improved this season. The team this season has played much better tactically and have overcame obstacles that were not there in previous seasons. The loss of key contributors for various reasons such as injury and suspensions through cards has made me even more impressed with the coaching job. Due to these issues I believe it is really unfair to post anything suggesting that coaching is not involved in Kilgores success they have enjoyed this season and that they have done as well as they have on talent alone. To the know it all's in Kilgore this might come as a supprise but their are a lot of teams that have as much talent as Kilgore's team does. I believe that you guys should appreciate the job the coach has done this season and brag on him and the team for their accomplishments during a season that many teams would have not been able to continue to have success through. Wish you guys the best against Red Oak.

I'm not saying the coach isn't doing anything. He is doing a great job, but that doesn't change the fact he had a state-runner up team given to him. Anyone who thinks he completely revamped this program from last season is clueless. Yes, this team is playing much better as a team. They also seem to have a game plan instead of their unorthodox style last year.

Last season, the boys coach barely said a word during games and rarely made tactical adjustments, worked out pretty well for him.

Everyone who knows anything about soccer knows these players are developed outside of high school. The coaches groom them, but it's limited at their ages. These group of players have been playing together since the beginning of their soccer careers. They have spread out to a few teams, but for the most part they are still together in large groups.

I've followed the program very closely for many many years, as well as spending my time playing for Kilgore. I am not a no it all, just someone with a lot more invested interest than most.

You're entitled to your opinion, as am I. But don't refer to me as a know it all when you're just someone from the outside looking in. The coach is doing great and has much more of an impact that last years coach did, but I'm sure even he would tell you he has one of the most talented teams with some of the best leaders in the area.