Regional Quarterfinal Playoff Games

QueenHornet

LONGVIEW LOBOS DEFEATED RICHARDSON 2-1

TYLER LEE DEFEATED RICHARDSON BERKNER 2-1

LONGVIEW VS TYLER LEE, TUESDAY ( VENUE NOT DECIDED YET)

WHAT AN AWESOME RUN BY LONGVIEW AND LEE BOTH ADVANCING THREE ROUNDS IN 5A AND DEFEATING TOP TEN STATE TEAMS

WINNER ADVANCES TO ROUND ROCK FOR REGIONAL SEMIFINALS

I love HS soccer and I hate to see when teams have to play short because of club soccer. Both Richardson teams had a good chance at advancing far this year but they were missing players due to the Dallas Cup.

Berkner loses to Tyler Lee 3-2 but had to play this game short 3 players. Richardson had to play 4 players short and I promise you both teams win if it wasn't for Dallas Cup. I know its a great opportunity for these kids to play in the Cup but they sure are letting their HS teammates down during a crucial time.

Good luck to Tyler Lee and Longview.

I love HS soccer and I hate to see when teams have to play short because of club soccer. Both Richardson teams had a good chance at advancing far this year but they were missing players due to the Dallas Cup.

Berkner loses to Tyler Lee 3-2 but had to play this game short 3 players. Richardson had to play 4 players short and I promise you both teams win if it wasn't for Dallas Cup. I know its a great opportunity for these kids to play in the Cup but they sure are letting their HS teammates down during a crucial time.

Thank you. How do you know that Richardson was missing players?

LONGVIEW LOBOS VS TYLER LEE RED RAIDERS

TUESDAY 7PM AT TYLER LEE HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER FIELD

Nice article in the Tyler paper today on the Tyler Lee vs Richardson Berkner game. Here is the link:

http://www.etfinalsc...d=28&Itemid=275

Good Luck to both teams for a safe game; but I will be cheering for my Raiders on Tuesday night!

It was a great article that Tyler did. Berkner had only been scored on six times this year and Lee scored 3 last night. But, i guess were suppose to thank the dallas cup for making this happen for Longview and Lee. Really? Last year North Mesquite and Horn played each other in exact same round. Maybe its not dallas cup but the strength of the district

Well, I can't speak for the Mesquite teams but I am from Richardson and graduated from Berkner awhile back. I do believe it would be a different game in both games if all players are there but we will never know. How would your team be if you took 3 or 4 studs out of the mix???

Dallas Cup is a great opportunity for those guys and good luck to them in college. Just had to see all those kids work all year and then have to play a crucial playoff game short stud players.

I believe Longview won their district so I have to go with REL in an upset in this game.

Well, I can't speak for the Mesquite teams but I am from Richardson and graduated from Berkner awhile back. I do believe it would be a different game in both games if all players are there but we will never know. How would your team be if you took 3 or 4 studs out of the mix???

Dallas Cup is a great opportunity for those guys and good luck to them in college. Just had to see all those kids work all year and then have to play a crucial playoff game short stud players.

I believe Longview won their district so I have to go with REL in an upset in this game.

Well a good team you can replace those players. I'm pretty sure Kilgore had three studs out when they played Henderson.

I'm going to say "rot" to the idea that these Dallas teams would have won if all of their players were there! What about the injured Lee and Longview players that were missing from Tuesdays games?

Shall we put a little astrix at the side of the game indicating "would have won if..." ???

All credit to Longview and Lee representing East Texas in 5A. Read Coach Germany's news paper quotes from the last few days. He said something about East Texas Teams not getting enough respect! Well here's another example!

An ET team will surely go to the Regional Finals.

I have seen both these teams come along way this season from back in January.

Good Luck to either Lee or Longview at the Regional Finals. And remember, you are there cos of your hard work, effort and talent! Not because Richarson teams could field their superstars! lol

BY-THE-WAY.. in the newspaper, all the big name Richardson players were there!!! So WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT???? If i'm wrong, name the players they were missing!!!!

Kilgore will have no problem with red oak

Y do you say that? Red Oak has had a good season ever since their cm came back from club.

What was the Red oak /Henderson score in Longview Tournament??? 3-1 and they tied Mt.Pleasant.

So after watching Henderson almost beat Kilgore how can you b confident that Kilgore will have no problems?

Because I was at that Henderson red oak game, I remember it well. Henderson went up 1-0 about 5 minutes into the game, red oak got a terrible pk call and it went bad from there. I'm sure if the Henderson team at the end of the season plate red oak theyd have no problem with them either. This is just a fans view, just my opinion but I strongly back up what I'm saying. Kilgore wins 2-0..I will eat my crow if I'm wrong

Because I was at that Henderson red oak game, I remember it well. Henderson went up 1-0 about 5 minutes into the game, red oak got a terrible pk call and it went bad from there. I'm sure if the Henderson team at the end of the season plate red oak theyd have no problem with them either. This is just a fans view, just my opinion but I strongly back up what I'm saying. Kilgore wins 2-0..I will eat my crow if I'm wrong

It's possible Kilgore may win because anything can happen but, you cannot judge a team based on result from a preseason tourny at the beginning of the year. Red Oak has one of the better forwards in the state and has been a solid team. Should be a good game if both side have their preferred players healthy and in the game.

Red Oak is really good but so is Kilgore they should have a couple of players back tonight and yes Shay Pate is a great forward from his left but make him shoot with his right and he is below average several Kilgore players played against him in classic league so they know how to defend him. Overall it should be a great game another one that goes down to the wire.