Regional Quarterfinal Playoff Games

QueenHornet

Called this one tiger19. Gret job REL!!

I believe you did. The game was an extremely hard fought end to end game. Even better was the fan support for both teams. WHAT A RIVALRY!!!

REL has peaked at the right time and should continue to do well. Both teams have alot of respect for the other team. Good Luck REL!!!

REL will definately have another tough game coming up. They will face either Austin Westlake or Klein

I dont believe that. We went up 1-0 on Klein and thought they werent as good as we thought they would be. I think Kilgore tied them as well. Even though Klein has had like 11 straight shutouts they cant handle Tyler Lee's forwards and the goalies nice saves.

I dont believe that. We went up 1-0 on Klein and thought they werent as good as we thought they would be. I think Kilgore tied them as well. Even though Klein has had like 11 straight shutouts they cant handle Tyler Lee's forwards and the goalies nice saves.

I think Klein beat Kilgore 1-0 in the Lufkin tournament.

I think Klein beat Kilgore 1-0 in the Lufkin tournament.

I couldnt remember the score but I know Kilgore was surprised that they lost that one. Either way wont matter REL is playing Austin Westlake. Good luck REL

And, hahahahah on the Imps comment JFiddler

• 1 month later...