13-4A district track meet

eagles66

Texas High's varsity girls and boys both claimed district titles at Royse City. Congratulations to both Tiger teams.

Congratulations to Texas High for capturing the District 13-4A District Track & Field Championship. Congratulations also to the Royse City Junior Varsity Lady Bulldogs as they also won the District Track & Field Championship. I believe the Texas High boys JV team also won the T&FDC as well. Royse City placed second in the boys varsity division with several underclassmen participating, so maybe things are looking up for the Bulldogs. I spent the last two days down on the field and in the jumping and throwing pits(sunburned to a KFC crispiness) and I have to say, the kids from District 13-4A are the best kids you can find anywhere. Royse City ISD Stadium was rocking the past two days and I expect the Regional Meet will also rock with the stars of 13-4A leading the way. Good luck to all and we hope to see you all in Austin soon, even though it is not quite as nice as Royse City ISD Stadium, it will have to do. LOL !! So go Lions, Tigers, Tigers, Bearcats, Yellowjackets, Wildcats and Bulldogs!!!!!!

Congratulations to Texas High for capturing the District 13-4A District Track & Field Championship. Congratulations also to the Royse City Junior Varsity Lady Bulldogs as they also won the District Track & Field Championship. I believe the Texas High boys JV team also won the T&FDC as well. Royse City placed second in the boys varsity division with several underclassmen participating, so maybe things are looking up for the Bulldogs. I spent the last two days down on the field and in the jumping and throwing pits(sunburned to a KFC crispiness) and I have to say, the kids from District 13-4A are the best kids you can find anywhere. Royse City ISD Stadium was rocking the past two days and I expect the Regional Meet will also rock with the stars of 13-4A leading the way. Good luck to all and we hope to see you all in Austin soon, even though it is not quite as nice as Royse City ISD Stadium, it will have to do. LOL !! So go Lions, Tigers, Tigers, Bearcats, Yellowjackets, Wildcats and Bulldogs!!!!!!

_________

Great job by all the folks involved in this track meet. RC folks are super nice. I will not miss the drive to RC, but I will miss the folks and the food there. Good luck to RC in their new district this fall. :rolleyes: