Congratulations

wwjd

I just wanted to create an account and say congratulations to a friend of mine!

Adam Kirby (Coach4Christ--haha sorry Adam) was named the new head football coach at Lazbuddie ISD last night!

He is a native of New London, TX and at 22 years old, is the youngest Head Coach in Texas. Good Luck brother!

I just wanted to create an account and say congratulations to a friend of mine!

Adam Kirby (Coach4Christ--haha sorry Adam) was named the new head football coach at Lazbuddie ISD last night!

He is a native of New London, TX and at 22 years old, is the youngest Head Coach in Texas. Good Luck brother!

That's cool!! My uncle coached there in the late 80's or early 90's!!!

Where would we find this Lazbuddie ISD?

I know what you're thinking...............Lazbuddie Lamborgini's?............Lazbuddie Lazers?..........................Lazbuddie Lizards....................There's too much material there for the taking JTownFiddler !

Thanks to everyone for the kind words of encouragement. I look forward to getting up there and turning it around. Obviously, Lazbuddie is a long ways from New London and the rest of East Texas but I trust that God will look after me as I start this journey! Thanks for the support and keep looking up!

Adam Kirby

Thanks to everyone for the kind words of encouragement. I look forward to getting up there and turning it around. Obviously, Lazbuddie is a long ways from New London and the rest of East Texas but I trust that God will look after me as I start this journey! Thanks for the support and keep looking up!

Adam Kirby

Don't lose your ties to the SDC community....good luck out West.....

• 3 months later...

Just for an update on this.

I have learned that Coach Kirby is back in East Texas as the new head coach of the Chester Yellowjackets. I believe he was named yesteray.

Congrats Coach Kirby and welcome back to East Texas!

I have learned that Coach Kirby is back in East Texas as the new head coach of the Chester Yellowjackets. I believe he was named yesteray.

Can't say I blame him. I've been out there and evidently those people have something against trees! Welcome back!

OK I'm lost now????

Thank ya'll. I feel very blessed to be back home in East Texas.

Did I miss something here? You were going to lizardlady or whatever its called and your already back? Did you even get a set of keys to school up their before coming back? I'm so confused!!!

Where would we find this Lazbuddie ISD?

I know where Lazbuddie is now. but I don't know where Chester is.

I guess I could run into Kramer or Big Orange because I am lost too..

I didn't know Marshall Matt's dep. had a town name after him.