TRAYVON MARTIN THREAD

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whole thing was botched from the get go. Florida's SYG law at the center? Cops weighed the evidenced and decided not to charge? That is pity, that cops are not sure. Had I shot an intruder, I probally would have been charged with something and cops told me "dont leave town",if you are innocent, or you were protecting yourself, it would have to come out in court, unless there were good eyewitnesses to his beating me. . This at minimum should have been done. That being said, Feds do not need to be involved until somebody's rights have been for sure violated. President should never have weighed in. But now all of this orchestrated for the benefit of all those except a greiving family, who if I were in their shoes would be highly angry and sad. But like my Daddy used to tell me, "Nothing good happens out there after midnight" and when I was 17, he still controlled me.

Whole thing was botched from the get go. Florida's SYG law at the center? Cops weighed the evidenced and decided not to charge? That is pity, that cops are not sure. Had I shot an intruder, I probally would have been charged with something and cops told me "dont leave town",if you are innocent, or you were protecting yourself, it would have to come out in court, unless there were good eyewitnesses to his beating me. . This at minimum should have been done. That being said, Feds do not need to be involved until somebody's rights have been for sure violated. President should never have weighed in. But now all of this orchestrated for the benefit of all those except a greiving family, who if I were in their shoes would be highly angry and sad. But like my Daddy used to tell me, "Nothing good happens out there after midnight" and when I was 17, he still controlled me.

Trayvon wasn't out after Midnight. It was approx 7 pm.

Why all the attention on this one case, when there are hundreds like it every week? BECAUSE the politicians (of both parties) have seen that it can be used to divide and conquer....they don't care about anything else but their own personal power....the dims see it as a way to anger and manipulate minorities....the goppers see it as a way to anger and manipulate gun owners....THUS, taking everyone's focus off what the feds are doing to steal everything each has worked for over the years....we have to keep our eyes on the feds at all times, or we will all be serving them instead of them serving us.....

Im sure it was an accident. I don't believe that Zimmerman went out there to kill anyone. But it appears he was trying to play Mr. Neighborhood watch man. Im sure his intent was good, but it ended tragic. And if it shows that he is the one that started the event (as it appears to look) Then its murder. Or at least Man slaughter.

If a house around the block from me is getting rob, I can't go in the yard and shoot the intruders. I can call the police on them, but I can't engage them then claim self defense.

Im sure it was an accident. I don't believe that Zimmerman went out there to kill anyone. But it appears he was trying to play Mr. Neighborhood watch man. Im sure his intent was good, but it ended tragic. And if it shows that he is the one that started the event (as it appears to look) Then its murder. Or at least Man slaughter.

If a house around the block from me is getting rob, I can't go in the yard and shoot the intruders. I can call the police on them, but I can't engage them then claim self defense.

If my neighbors house was getting robbed, I would go in the yard and shoot the intruders.....

Why all the attention on this one case, when there are hundreds like it every week? BECAUSE the politicians (of both parties) have seen that it can be used to divide and conquer....they don't care about anything else but their own personal power....the dims see it as a way to anger and manipulate minorities....the goppers see it as a way to anger and manipulate gun owners....THUS, taking everyone's focus off what the feds are doing to steal everything each has worked for over the years....we have to keep our eyes on the feds at all times, or we will all be serving them instead of them serving us.....

I don't think it angers or manipulate minorities. What it does, is bring more light to the fact that there are many murders in the US that go on, that cops don't properly investigate (especially ones against minorities). Who knows, Zimmerman may be innocent, but he still was not properly investigated.

If my neighbors house was getting robbed, I would go in the yard and shoot the intruders.....

Well if its your next door neighbor, you may have some merit, but if its a neighbor down the street and around the corner, You will probably be in jail. lol...

I don't think it angers or manipulate minorities. What it does, is bring more light to the fact that there are many murders in the US that go on, that cops don't properly investigate (especially ones against minorities). Who knows, Zimmerman may be innocent, but he still was not properly investigated.

So why aren't they worried about all the murders that occurred in all the other cities in America on that day??? Because all those others were not political powder kegs like this one...the dims get to denounce guns, the NRA, and stand your ground laws....the goppers get to defend those three things....everybody focuses on that, and loses track of all our freedoms being taken away one at a time.....it's a very simple equation which has been utilized since before the Roman Empire by tyrants and despots......

So why aren't they worried about all the murders that occurred in all the other cities in America on that day??? Because all those others were not political powder kegs like this one...the dims get to denounce guns, the NRA, and stand your ground laws....the goppers get to defend those three things....everybody focuses on that, and loses track of all our freedoms being taken away one at a time.....it's a very simple equation which has been utilized since before the Roman Empire by tyrants and despots......

agreed

It is not a racial thing, a foul up, by many, yes.

true.

First let me say I am very shocked it to you and the other President Obama hater so long to comment about this, but I know you had to wait on Hannity’s talking points before you could form an opinion. Just like Fox news dedicated 2 segments to this before the president WAS ASKED about the incident by a reporter. And after he made is statement Hannity’s entire show is now talking about it. There is a reason FOX news watchers has the lowest IQ level, that has been reported.

You OBVIOUSLY don't know who you are talking to if you think I give a rats butt what FoxNews and that gopper puppet hannity have to say about anything....I don't like ANY politician who does not adhere to Constitutional authority....obama is just one one that LONG list....better try again, slick...do you have an answer to my question, or are you going to parrot the talking points of the leftist tyrants and attack anyone who wants to know the truth??? Is YOUR IQ high enough to understand a real independent voice???

There are always forums going on about the killings of young people in the US. It’s just not on the public list of priorities to report. The only reason the activist got involved is simple. These people son was shot and killed and the police appeared to be doing nothing about it. No one knew about this for 3 weeks. 3 weeks now! These people son was dead laid in the morgue for 3 day and the parents were not notified. They had a cell phone right there. Activists were then called in to help these parents get some answers & they did. Simply because there was a louder voice than their own. Would not have done the same if your son was shot and killed and the police know who did and appeared to be doing nothing about it.

Activist>>> someone who takes part in activities that are intended to achieve social change, especially someone who is a member of an organization.

Activists weren't "called" in, jackson and sharpton are power hungry...they saw the opportunity I described and jumped on it....how many murders in the cities across America go unsolved each year? Why aren't they at THOSE??? It's all politics, no matter what you are told to believe by those who are manipulating you.....

First off my name is not slick,, slick.. But the parroting that you are doing is the same nonsense that is being repeated over and over by those on the right. So if you are such an independent have an independent thought.There was not one single thing done for political gain. These people son was shot and killed and wanted answers. Do you remember the 1st thing they wanted done was to hear the 911 tapes. Now they say this is all they wanted to happen. You can watch how the focus of you and your talking point leaders will continue to be focused on the people they called in to help them not on the fact that they got some help!

You won't find a single person on the mainstream political right who says that this entire thing was done so that BOTH sides (that's right and left, slick) can make political points and gain more political power....you obviously have trouble reading or else comprehending what you read if you think that for one moment I am parroting anything from the mainstream political right....A LOT of people's sons and daughter's are shot and killed every single day....why aren't jackson and sharpton raising hell about anyone else but this kid??? Why isn't the right raising this question?? Because THIS one single case is a political bonanza for BOTH sides....left gets to shout racism and denounce the NRA, guns, and the stand your ground laws....right gets to shout reverse racism, defend the NRA, guns and the stand your ground laws....no one pays attention to what EITHER ONE OF THEM are doing behind our backs now that they have all the sheep focused on this ONE case.....

I take you are a Fox News watcher because you are displaying a very low IQ in your ability to follow a conversation. This was not a unsolved murder. THEY KNOW WHO DID IT!

And Jackson & Sharpton are just the names you know. Plenty other people were there to be a voice for these parents.

IQ level WOW

Those other people may have actually CARED about the kid and the family....jackson and sharpton only care about jackson and sharpton....I'll put my IQ against yours anyday of the week, slick....I get my news from internet sources...haven't watched Fox since it became the network of the goppers....don't watch the rest because they are the networks of the dims....

And for your information, this was NOT a murder....it was manslaughter at most...you nor i have heard any of the evidence...all we've heard is what your masters and the right's masters have allowed to be aired...when the evidence comes out, it will either be manslaughter, or justified self defense....

Those of us that are not in a cave already know it was a 2nd degree murder..”Slick” Now that’s the charge, and if it was not then the defense attorney will prove it.

Just because the politically motivated DA charged him with 2nd Degree murder doesn't mean it WAS 2nd Degree murder...the jury will decide that after hearing ALL the evidence, not just what the right wing and left wing media want to put out there for everyone else.....

WOW, again a repeated comment. I know I just said that it will come out with the effort of the defense attorney.

But there is no political stance in your comments huh! Hilarious..

lol...if you read CLOSELY, you'll see that I was actually agreeing with you....:P

Just because the politically motivated DA charged him with 2nd Degree murder doesn't mean it WAS 2nd Degree murder...the jury will decide that after hearing ALL the evidence, not just what the right wing and left wing media want to put out there for everyone else.....

Exactly. A DA normally will charge someone higher than the crime merited in an attempt to get the defendant to plead down to a lesser charge which normally was what the prosecutor wanted from the get go.

Other than Zimmerman followed the kid after making his 911 call, the prosecution is going to have a very hard time proving intent which is the grounds for murder.

Martin's mother has now gone on MSNBC and retracted this statement....she now says it was an act of cold blooded murder....what changed her mind so quickly???....I can see the political wheels turning....she was told to retract it by the forces seeking to use this for their own political gain in my opinion....

I see things are being edited out of my post. Ok so now bits and pieces of my comments are being posted, I take that as my points has too much validity. So I will excuse myself from this topic of conversation and leave it in the hands of the controllers!

The only thing edited out of your post was an offtopic comment about our private discussion....so don't try to look like a martyr or a victim....your on topic comments remain and their validity will be judged by the facts of the case which will be presented in court later....

You OBVIOUSLY don't know who you are talking to if you think I give a rats butt what FoxNews and that gopper puppet hannity have to say about anything....I don't like ANY politician who does not adhere to Constitutional authority....obama is just one one that LONG list....better try again, slick...do you have an answer to my question, or are you going to parrot the talking points of the leftist tyrants and attack anyone who wants to know the truth??? Is YOUR IQ high enough to understand a real independent voice???

Relax Colmes, thats straight from the Liberal talking point handbook. If they cant argue facts, attack Fox News!

Martin's mother has now gone on MSNBC and retracted this statement....she now says it was an act of cold blooded murder....what changed her mind so quickly???....I can see the political wheels turning....she was told to retract it by the forces seeking to use this for their own political gain in my opinion....

I didn't think it would take long, how do you go from a tragic accident to cold blooded murder....I agree let the poor jury that gets pick decide the merits....