Kilgore vs. Mount Pleasant

SOCCERBUFF

You know the really sad thing about this is the schools don't support there teams. No Kilgore isd buses or MP isd buses to get there kids there. RL Turner and TJ brought buses full of kids. This should be a huge event that the high school kids will never see. Regardless of money and things they should figure out how to get them there.

I totally agree sugarpepa. MP soccer has been the most successful program in their school for several years now and Kilgore with soccer the last 3 years. Its a shame the schools don't support them more.

We played Houston Davis in the reg semi's one year and they had 8 bus loads of kids. They had flag people, band people banging on drums and the whole crowd was doing certain chants. I felt like I was at a world cup match! It was the most exciting enviroment I had been a part of and the kids loved it!!

Both mount pleasant and kilgore played good games yesterday, Kilgore came through with a last minute goal to take it to double over time and then shootouts, they deserved the win, congrats kilgore....

Mount plesant hasn't had much competition in the playoffs yet but yesterday was a hard fought game by both teams...MP came thruoght with a goal in the remaing 14 minutes of the game to take a 1-0 lead....This is the third year in a row that both kilgore and mount pleasant have made the regional tournament....It should be a hard fought game today with TWO east texas teams representing the east 4a region well, im saying mp 1--0 in regulation.....GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS, EITHER WAY EAST TEXAS WILL BE REPRESENTING IN THE STATE TOURNAMENT!!!!!

You know the really sad thing about this is the schools don't support there teams. No Kilgore isd buses or MP isd buses to get there kids there. RL Turner and TJ brought buses full of kids. This should be a huge event that the high school kids will never see. Regardless of money and things they should figure out how to get them there.

Those were both Dallas schools and RL Turner is a Carollton team. That's their home stadium, but yes. These east Texas seams need more support.