QB Camps

lconnot

Air it Out camps with Coach Wartes is one of the best...your QB better be ready to work!! There are no celebrity speakers or wasted time...he will come back wore out from working on passing, speed and quickness drills and working on footwork... the camps usually fill up very fast. They have added some camp locations closer (Dallas and Houston I think)...this is from personal experience, my son attended two summers and it helped tremendously. You can get all the info at:

airitout.org

Air it Out is a very good camp, would be my recommendation as well. If you have a very recruitable QB and want to get him looked at the Manning Passing Academy in July in Louisiana is a good camp as well. Lot of college and pro coaches there. Also, most of the top college QBs in the nation are there as well, Qbs will get a lot from the camp, but more for exposure.

One of the best camps you can get around her is the Gilmer camp. Quarterbacks get a ton of work. Receivers get some of the best work in the state.

Additionally, if you don't want to go to Gilmer, the Gilmer staff will be conducting the Grace Cougar Football camp with Coach Maddox. You will have two of the best teachers of quarterbacks and receivers in Texas right here in Tyler. The Grace camp I believe is the end of May and I believe the Gilmer camp is in July. Can check with the schools on that.

Just saying. Local great camps for what you want.

Grace High School camp is May 21, 22, 23 6pm-9pm except Wednesday and is 3-6pm.

Coaches are Coach Maddox and his staff from Grace and

GILMER COACHES: ALAN METZEL FOR QB'S

MATT TURNER FOR RECEIVERS

KURT TRAYLOR WORKING WITH O-LINE

COST OF CAMP IS $90.00

GILMER CAMP IS JULY 9, 10, 11, 12. I am not sure what the cost is but not a lot more than Grace camp.

These are great work for quarterbacks and receivers as well as goo work with linemen by Coach Traylor and other staff.

Grace Junior High Quarterback Receiver Camp is May 21, 22, 23: 8am to 11am. This one is run only by Coach Maddox and Grace coaches, this camp is also $90.00

So good work locally from very good coaches with a track record of success.

Grace High School camp is May 21, 22, 23 6pm-9pm except Wednesday and is 3-6pm.

Coaches are Coach Maddox and his staff from Grace and

GILMER COACHES: ALAN METZEL FOR QB'S

MATT TURNER FOR RECEIVERS

KURT TRAYLOR WORKING WITH O-LINE

COST OF CAMP IS $90.00

GILMER CAMP IS JULY 9, 10, 11, 12. I am not sure what the cost is but not a lot more than Grace camp.

These are great work for quarterbacks and receivers as well as goo work with linemen by Coach Traylor and other staff.

Total scam.. All this is, is a money maker

Grace Junior High Quarterback Receiver Camp is May 21, 22, 23: 8am to 11am. This one is run only by Coach Maddox and Grace coaches, this camp is also $90.00

So good work locally from very good coaches with a track record of success.

As far as camps go, check out NFA(National footbal Academy) http://nationalfootballacademies.com/

if you want real result that work mechanics, footwork and speed of release, it is a must. They go beyond just teaching mechanics they work on building leadership and defensive reads. they have 36 youngmen playing at the college a pro levels.

Just chech them out, and see for your self

StrickOut33

These camps are great. These camps don't charge enough to be a money maker. With all the coaches that are there and work done it certainly doesn't even cover coaches time.

These camps are not large like the camps other folks are listing up here. If you want some good local work at a very inexpensive price these are great camps with great coaches.

My kids and many of their teammates have been to both of these camps several years and had tons of repetitions and excellent work, learned a lot and have done very well on the varsity level.

I want to add i have heard great things about the those local camp being talked about above and i will more than likely send my son as well. I like having my son get other reps with different camps, he has done well at all we have been to because of the sound instruction he started with at NFA.

NFA has two east texas coach both former college players, ricky meeks Henderson high school qb coach and new OC and johnny lovier Arp qb coach. There are several 5A schools in dallas useing the NFA coaching several houston and San Antiono schools as well. Those are just some of the texas schools, there are many more across the country.

I want to add i have heard great things about the those local camp being talked about above and i will more than likely send my son as well. I like having my son get other reps with different camps, he has done well at all we have been to because of the sound instruction he started with at NFA.

NFA has two east texas coach both former college players, ricky meeks Henderson high school qb coach and new OC and johnny lovier Arp qb coach. There are several 5A schools in dallas useing the NFA coaching several houston and San Antiono schools as well. Those are just some of the texas schools, there are many more across the country.

One of the best camps you can get around her is the Gilmer camp. Quarterbacks get a ton of work. Receivers get some of the best work in the state.

Additionally, if you don't want to go to Gilmer, the Gilmer staff will be conducting the Grace Cougar Football camp with Coach Maddox. You will have two of the best teachers of quarterbacks and receivers in Texas right here in Tyler. The Grace camp I believe is the end of May and I believe the Gilmer camp is in July. Can check with the schools on that.

Just saying. Local great camps for what you want.

+1 Coach Traylor and staff does a GREAT job!