All Five Star Trek Captains Together at London Event

RETIREDFAN1

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best Star Trek Captain?

• Captain Kirk (William Shatner)
    • Captain Picard (Patrick Stewart)
    • Captain Sisko (Avery Brooks)
    • Captain Janeway (Kate Mulgrew)
    • Captain Archer (Scott Bakula)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top picks

1. Archer the Vulcan girl and the Dr was always fun to watch

2. Kirk Spock made this show along with the Dr

3. Janway the Dr & the Borg girl made the show for me.

4. Picard First Dr I didn't care far, love the Klingon(I liked the honor part)& Data

5. Sisko Might have to buy the series now

My top picks

1. Archer the Vulcan girl and the Dr was always fun to watch

2. Kirk Spock made this show along with the Dr

3. Janway the Dr & the Borg girl made the show for me.

4. Picard First Dr I didn't care far, love the Klingon(I liked the honor part)& Data

5. Sisko Might have to buy the series now

DS9 Seasons 5 - 7 are the best.....

Watching the series when you have the whole set is great especially if you haven't seen it before that is how I watched LOST which was one of the best series I have seen in years.

True...when you get to 5 - 7 it starts all the great Dominion War episodes.....it goes WAY off what Roddenberry had in mind for Star Trek....lol....

On my 12th episode. Starting to get interested. Seems the characters get better with each episode. The Faragi (SP) makes me laugh...The true capitalist

the Quark character definitely builds up in later seasons....and yes, he's a true laissez faire capitalist....:lol:

Colmes I say the ultimate emanate domain case last night on DS9. They where having to move all the people off the plant where they could better man kind but one old #### (IE Brian Keith before he blew his brains out) and two other people who didn't have tongues. They wouldn't move, they didn't care if it was going to benefit other people they where holding there ground. Of course they did move.

Colmes I say the ultimate emanate domain case last night on DS9. They where having to move all the people off the plant where they could better man kind but one old #### (IE Brian Keith before he blew his brains out) and two other people who didn't have tongues. They wouldn't move, they didn't care if it was going to benefit other people they where holding there ground. Of course they did move.

Good episode....Brian Keith did a great job in his entry into the Star Trek universe.....that's what I like about Star Trek...they cover all the political hot button issues.....lol....

lol...a view of things to come here???

I am now officially addicted to the series, starting into the third season. There is still no character that is standing out yet to me but the shows like all the other series seem to get better as the seasons progress. I found all the Star Trek Series that way. Next Generation I thought would be a flop but got better as time progressed. Star Trek Voyager took three years to get better. I liked Star Trek Enterprise from the get go.

I am now officially addicted to the series, starting into the third season. There is still no character that is standing out yet to me but the shows like all the other series seem to get better as the seasons progress. I found all the Star Trek Series that way. Next Generation I thought would be a flop but got better as time progressed. Star Trek Voyager took three years to get better. I liked Star Trek Enterprise from the get go.

You ain't see nothing yet....