All Five Star Trek Captains Together at London Event

RETIREDFAN1

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best Star Trek Captain?

• Captain Kirk (William Shatner)
    • Captain Picard (Patrick Stewart)
    • Captain Sisko (Avery Brooks)
    • Captain Janeway (Kate Mulgrew)
    • Captain Archer (Scott Bakula)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The episode Critical Care in Voyager 7th season is a good testament to Obama care even though I don't think the writers intended it as so since Obama care wasn't mentioned in the day

lol...it was known as romneycare back then.....:lol:

lol...it was known as romneycare back then.....:lol:

Actually I think the writers where saying that the rich receive the good care while the poor receive the bad care and that a person will determine whether you live or die based on your worth to society. At the time Romney care would probably meet the writers great expectations. What we will get with Obama care is what the writers wrote. Of course they would not write that episode probably if Obama care was around....LOL

Actually I think the writers where saying that the rich receive the good care while the poor receive the bad care and that a person will determine whether you live or die based on your worth to society. At the time Romney care would probably meet the writers great expectations. What we will get with Obama care is what the writers wrote. Of course they would not write that episode probably if Obama care was around....LOL

obama got most of his ideas for obamacare from romney care.....but that's a political topic....we let Kirt get us off topic....lol.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...