All Five Star Trek Captains Together at London Event

RETIREDFAN1

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best Star Trek Captain?

• Captain Kirk (William Shatner)
    • Captain Picard (Patrick Stewart)
    • Captain Sisko (Avery Brooks)
    • Captain Janeway (Kate Mulgrew)
    • Captain Archer (Scott Bakula)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seen the one where him and Quark are trapped alone on that planet???

Yes, Quark has to haul the communicator up to the top of the mountain. I watch 3 or 4 every night. I am in the middle of the 5th season episode 18

I just got through watching the one where the hologram doctor from the voyageur was on. He was my favorite doctor. I laughed at him the whole 7 years of episodes in voyageur. He wanted to be a life form hologram with rights

Yes, Quark has to haul the communicator up to the top of the mountain. I watch 3 or 4 every night. I am in the middle of the 5th season episode 18

They reached a kind of friendship after this episode for the rest of the series.....

Have you made it to the episode where they go back in time to Kirk's Enterprise???

I just got through watching the one where the hologram doctor from the voyageur was on. He was my favorite doctor. I laughed at him the whole 7 years of episodes in voyageur. He wanted to be a life form hologram with rights

Was that the one where he was not a hologram, but taking data from Julian to make the program better??

Do they have anymore encounters with other people from the other series

Nope...they are about to become involved in an intergalactic war with the Dominion.....BUT, there is still a good mixture of comedy episodes thrown in.....

I love the Klingons. They have pride, history, tradition, seems like in this country all we try to do is tear down traditions, to be more accommodating, to heck with accommodation, I am moving to the empire.

I love the Klingons. They have pride, history, tradition, seems like in this country all we try to do is tear down traditions, to be more accommodating, to heck with accommodation, I am moving to the empire.

:lol: Me too....

I thought Worf married Deanna Troi

Riker married her...