All Five Star Trek Captains Together at London Event

RETIREDFAN1

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best Star Trek Captain?

• Captain Kirk (William Shatner)
    • Captain Picard (Patrick Stewart)
    • Captain Sisko (Avery Brooks)
    • Captain Janeway (Kate Mulgrew)
    • Captain Archer (Scott Bakula)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people in war have to live with guilt I wonder how Harry Truman felt

From his writings, he didn't feel one tiny iota of guilt.....So did you enjoy the twisted path Sisko had to travel to get the Romulans in the war???

From his writings, he didn't feel one tiny iota of guilt.....So did you enjoy the twisted path Sisko had to travel to get the Romulans in the war???

It didn't go as I expected I always think the federation will take the moral high ground

I imagine Gene Rodenberry rolled over in his grave on that episode.....lol....

They really put them in some ridiculous situations, I would have made the same decision to. I remember Kirk and Spock always arguing about the non interference directive. In Star Trek Enterprise they didn't have that directive yet but later on the Captain did some things that he knew was wrong but unless he did it the earth could be destroyed. That is pretty big decisions to make....LOL

They really put them in some ridiculous situations, I would have made the same decision to. I remember Kirk and Spock always arguing about the non interference directive. In Star Trek Enterprise they didn't have that directive yet but later on the Captain did some things that he knew was wrong but unless he did it the earth could be destroyed. That is pretty big decisions to make....LOL

Yeah...but the Romulans don't fall under the Prime Directive since they are already a warp capable society...lol....Star Trek Enterprise had an episode that showed WHY they needed that directive, though....

I would have done the same thing, too.....:)

Section 31 sounds like the CIA.... :D

Section 31 makes the CIA look like a bunch of rookies.....lol

Dax is gone

Jadzia is gone....Dax will be back....lol.....

I need to enjoy these, after this season is over I would have seen every Star Trek Series and movie made, except for the cartoon and I seen some of those.

The cartoons are cool, too...you gotta get those and watch them too.....:)

I like Vic and the hologram program, I wished they had him on there since day one. He adds a different reality to the show. I never did like Picards private eye Dickson Edwards character or what ever his name was.

I like Vic and the hologram program, I wished they had him on there since day one. He adds a different reality to the show. I never did like Picards private eye Dickson Edwards character or what ever his name was.

Wait til you see Worf's bachelor party....:lol: