Region 3 2A Performance List 2012

karma2010

Could be an interesting boys 100 meter finals......Especially for 2nd and maybe the wildcard 3rd place time.....Cast on the left arm of one of the runners came off this week---that might be good for 3/10's of a second

I think Crocketts Handsborough should be the favorite. Was a top contender last year before pulling his hamstring. Should be a fun race to watch

I think Crocketts Handsborough should be the favorite. Was a top contender last year before pulling his hamstring. Should be a fun race to watch

Yeah, if Handsborough has a good race, he will be really hard to beat. Williams from DeKalb finished in the middle of the pack at state last year, and looked really good at district. Linwood finished 4th, I think, at Austin last year but had extra weight to carry around this spring and missed 2 weeks of training.

Yeah, if Handsborough has a good race, he will be really hard to beat. Williams from DeKalb finished in the middle of the pack at state last year, and looked really good at district. Linwood finished 4th, I think, at Austin last year but had extra weight to carry around this spring and missed 2 weeks of training.

Like always, there will be a lot of speed on display in tyler this weekend