OSU Names QB

BeatNavy

I think gundy knows they are going to have to rebuild for a few seasons. I still don't think they are OU or UT quite yet but I guess we will see soon enough.

If no one separates himself, give it to the guy who has some experience and has paid his dues

If no one separates himself, give it to the guy who has some experience and has paid his dues

Why? So he can be one and done? Naw, I'll let a guy create some chemistry with his team and be a 3 or 4 year starter later down the road

Why? So he can be one and done? Naw, I'll let a guy create some chemistry with his team and be a 3 or 4 year starter later down the road

Exactly. Most coaches are partial to younger guys if the older guys don't establish themselves as a starter for that reason.

I look at it from a Blue Mountain State point of view. Backup QB is the best position on the team so, in essence he did them a favor. Now they can enjoy partying in Stillwater drinking all the beer you want at thirsty Thursdays and eating Dirty Kurdy hot dogs on the strip there lol.

Exactly. Most coaches are partial to younger guys if the older guys don't establish themselves as a starter for that reason.

Being that his dad is the Denton Guyer coach I would imagine he looks around the dfw area. We will take him.

I could see that. Along the same lines as Walsh, what happened to Scotty Young at Tech

? Walsh & Young were 1-2 at QB in the state and havent heard a peep from them.

I'd rather hang out at the Wormy Dog.lol