GJ Kinne signs with Jets

From GJ's mom,

"For the record, the Cowboys did call, but the deal w the Jets was virtually done, as well as a better opportunity."

no that was not a better decision dallas has no qb on their practice squad he was a sure lock there and could have beaten out stephen mcgee.

no that was not a better decision dallas has no qb on their practice squad he was a sure lock there and could have beaten out stephen mcgee.

I agree, with Sanchez and Tebow in N.Y. I would think Dallas would be a better opportunity with Mcgee in the last year of his contract.

I believe Kendall Wright from Pittsburg was the highest drafted East Texas product, correct? Congrats to all of these young men, and good luck to them in the NFL!

I believe he is talking about in THIS years draft...not in all drafts.

No offense...but better opportunity at what, being the No. 3 or practice squad quarterback? Also, if you think he's better than Tebow, you simply have an axe to grind against the guy, b/c he might not be the prototypical quarterback, but come on, we're going to compare Kinne to Tebow? Good luck to the kid, but better opportunity?

No offense...but better opportunity at what, being the No. 3 or practice squad quarterback? Also, if you think he's better than Tebow, you simply have an axe to grind against the guy, b/c he might not be the prototypical quarterback, but come on, we're going to compare Kinne to Tebow? Good luck to the kid, but better opportunity?

I seriously doubt he could beat out Stephen McGee.