Region II 3A

Celtic09

Just got back from Commerce.

Impressions:

Celina is the real deal. Best program top to bottom. 4 x 400 runs a 3:15. Good in a lot of events, qualified in shot, disc, IH hurdles, 400, and some more.

Great distance performances by Kaufman, Argyle, Lovejoy, Atlanta. Spring Hill Freshman will be really good, but a year away.

Impressed with Carrolton Ranch View girls.

Spring Hill girls win 100, 200, 4 x 200 (1:41) with two awful handoffs.

Lovejoy and Kaufman did great in the distances, new Regional record in the PV 13'6".

Talked to Dalton Santos a bit before the shot...I'd hate to have to feed him on a daily basis. UT got a good one...he anchored their relays, and is a solid athlete.

Got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in years, and met some new friends. I'm ready for Cross Country now.

I will try to get an All East Texas Top Ten together...after I get back from Austin.

Impressions:

Celina is the real deal. Best program top to bottom. 4 x 400 runs a 3:15. Good in a lot of events, qualified in shot, disc, IH hurdles, 400, and some more.

Great distance performances by Kaufman, Argyle, Lovejoy, Atlanta. Spring Hill Freshman will be really good, but a year away.

Lovejoy and Kaufman did great in the distances, new Regional record in the PV 13'6".

Talked to Dalton Santos a bit before the shot...I'd hate to have to feed him on a daily basis. UT got a good one...he anchored their relays, and is a solid athlete.

Got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in years, and met some new friends. I'm ready for Cross Country now.

I will try to get an All East Texas Top Ten together...after I get back from Austin.

How did LE's boys do?

Celina is the real deal and so is Liberty-Eylau. L-E's Jarrion Lawson won both the long jump 25-10 3/4 and the triple jump 51-3 3/4 with national bests. Celina came from way back on final leg to edge L-E in 400 relay. L-E set school and meet record in winning the 800 relay in 1:26.1. The 1600 relay was great race with Celina nipping L-E at the wire 3:15.8 to 3:16.1. L-E's Tyrin Watts was second in the 100 and

Travis Sanders third in high jump. It's going to be a dogfight at state.

Celina is the real deal and so is Liberty-Eylau. L-E's Jarrion Lawson won both the long jump 25-10 3/4 and the triple jump 51-3 3/4 with national bests. Celina came from way back on final leg to edge L-E in 400 relay. L-E set school and meet record in winning the 800 relay in 1:26.1. The 1600 relay was great race with Celina nipping L-E at the wire 3:15.8 to 3:16.1. L-E's Tyrin Watts was second in the 100 and

Travis Sanders third in high jump. It's going to be a dogfight at state.

You said it right DOG FIGHT!!!

Impressions:

What about the Lafayette kid from Atlanta in the 100, don't hear to many people talking about him, he Has not lost a race this year, and he really haven't been push yet, he have ran a 10.5 this year, and he made it to state last year now he can fly