CONGRATS SPRING HILL BASEBALL

smooth64

Nevermind, I just found out.

7-6 final

Carthage lead going into the 6th inning 6-1, but Spring Hill came back in the 6th and 7th innings

Carthage plays Atlanta in the first round on friday at 7pm at Lobo field in Longview

I was waiting for Bev to comment on that issue!

Congratulations to the Panthers. They are not only skilled baseball players but mentally tough competitors. With these ingredients, along with a passionate coach and loyal fan base, they should do well in the playoffs.

Good luck, Spring Hill!

Spring Hill AND Carthage have both had great seasons, and kudos to both teams for playing out the seeding on the field. Apparently, these are two evenly matched teams. Now this season is over, the seedings have been determined, and the playoff season begins. All bets are off, there are many quality baseball clubs in the Region 2 playoff scenario, so get your popcorn ready. Good Luck to all the teams, and let the games begin :excl: :D

That game was a bitter pill to swallow if you are a Bulldog fan. Still dont believe the comeback I witnessed. But give credit where it's due and Spring Hill never quit against a very very good Carthage team. Those are two fine programs that left it all on the field and gave everyone their money's worth. They both have had great seasons to this point.

Now the second season starts. Good Luck Carthage, Spring Hill and Gilmer. This has been the time where Carthage always seems to elevate their game. Hopefully 2012 will be no different. Good Luck.

Not trying to pull a 'Bev' here but after Spring Hill scored 2 in the sixth I half way expected to see Jaydon Day start the 7th inning.

Do you not know that questioning a high school baseball coach's pitching decisions on this site is not appreciated? To do so would open yourself up to name-calling and insults.

Is spring hill going to play any warm up games? If so against who and where?

Spring Hill has a warm-up game against Queen City Friday night at 7:00pm! I wanna say that it's at Panther Field, but I will get a definite answer for ya!