Pewitt

I heard today that there are several openings on the Pewitt coaching staff. Anyone heard what is going on in Omaha?

nothing is going on...normal ebb and flow of coaching staffs...heard a couple of going straight teaching and some taking other opportunities...

The Head Coach at Pewitt is very old school. Does a great job. Bet he isn't a big 7 on 7 fan though.

why should you be worried about flag football when you throw 18 times a season...

JV boys coming up actually threw a lot more than that. Pewitt will use what weapons it is dealt like always.

I think you say that every year and every year it doesn't happen. Kumrow will continue to run because that is why they are successful.

The Head Coach at Pewitt is very old school. Does a great job. Bet he isn't a big 7 on 7 fan though.

Ok, Kumrow isn't THAT old. Not retirement age or anything like that at least. But 7 on 7 is mostly for defensive purposes anyway, so I'm sure he'll have em out there like he has for the last few years.

Ok, Kumrow isn't THAT old. Not retirement age or anything like that at least. But 7 on 7 is mostly for defensive purposes anyway, so I'm sure he'll have em out there like he has for the last few years.

Them, h.s. and jeff playin round robin starting tuesday 14th.

PP will be there. NB has taken alot of spankings from the Bulls in the last many years. I watched them. Eat Cville at home last year. Tou never know about them bulls except they can always hand you your tail

Not sure whats going on. I have heard that there are at least 4 of the coaches who are either leaving or going to straight teaching, plus a couple of others that are "looking". I hate to say it, but anytime you have that many assistants leaving and the HC is still there, something smells fishy.

1337005202[/url]' post='1717384']

Not sure whats going on. I have heard that there are at least 4 of the coaches who are either leaving or going to straight teaching, plus a couple of others that are "looking". I hate to say it, but anytime you have that many assistants leaving and the HC is still there, something smells fishy.

I was told this weekend that Ramsey is gone and Sibley and Cartwright are out of coaching. They made a huge impact on me. Those were my coaches. That's a lose for the kids at Pewitt. Those guys were more than coaches. What a shame.