Celina Boys 3A State Champs (Track)

collincoguy

Celina Boys won the 3A State Championship in Track with a Conference record 80 points today. Celina Boys have won State Titles in Class A, Class AA, and Class AAA for track and they have also won State Titles in these three classifications in football. Congratulations to these young men and Coaches.

Celina Boys won the 3A State Championship in Track with a Conference record 80 points today. Celina Boys have won State Titles in Class A, Class AA, and Class AAA for track and they have also won State Titles in these three classifications in football. Congratulations to these young men and Coaches.

Congrats. Celina was truly impressive. Several outstanding individual stars. The relays might have been closer if L-E hadn't lost a runner to hamstring. He was supposed to be on all three relay teams. I'm not saying they would have beaten Celina, but I do believe they would have won 4x200 and second or third in other two races which would have made them second in state. Celina you were the real deal, wish your seniors good luck.

Congrats. Celina was truly impressive. Several outstanding individual stars. The relays might have been closer if L-E hadn't lost a runner to hamstring. He was supposed to be on all three relay teams. I'm not saying they would have beaten Celina, but I do believe they would have won 4x200 and second or third in other two races which would have made them second in state. Celina you were the real deal, wish your seniors good luck.

true