Edgewood - Central Heights......... again!

spacegolfer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would mean that you are about as stupid as the state of Texas when it comes to testing. I bet you don't even know what all goes into rating a schools scores. Come on man!!!!!!!!! I mean really, who looks up testing scores in there spare time. WOW.

Regarding your thought that we can't beat CH in baseball but we can beat them in a spelling bee, I checked Wikipedia and EW's TEA rating was "academically acceptable" and CH's was "recognized".

That would mean that you are about as stupid as the state of Texas when it comes to testing. I bet you don't even know what all goes into rating a schools scores. Come on man!!!!!!!!! I mean really, who looks up testing scores in there spare time. WOW.

Someone who knows the correct THEIR to use lol. Sorry I had to.

Congratulations to Central Heights. Represent our Region well. We seem to be meeting here yearly now. Which is a great thing for both programs. It shows consistency within each team. To be able to progress this far with new and young players is also a credit to the coaching. Good Luck in STATE!

Actually that was nothing compared to the trash talk if it had been WO instead of EW. This thread would have had 10x the posts of nothing but WO arrogance.

I at least am a little more humble about my comments even when I boast. I usually will not start things as long as others are respectful about the other teams. I however; never take offense to someones else's banter on here. I consider the sources and how they portray their programs. Using Grand Saline and White Oak as examples their programs are usually pretty good and my comments are usually respectful except to a couple individuals that are fun to see get riled up.

I at least am a little more humble about my comments even when I boast. I usually will not start things as long as others are respectful about the other teams. I however; never take offense to someones else's banter on here. I consider the sources and how they portray their programs. Using Grand Saline and White Oak as examples their programs are usually pretty good and my comments are usually respectful except to a couple individuals that are fun to see get riled up.

Best way to rile up the WO crew is to mention their loss to Clarksville. It's like throwing a fire cracker in a den of rabid chiahuahuas.

12-4 ch bottom of six. Proud of #4 fom ch hes tough enough to yell at a bunch of girls

Yes, that took a lot of sportsmanship for him to do that. Besides the fact that CH was hitting good, the overall game for both sides was kinda ugly and the head ump had a strange strike zone for both sides.

I don't care what he was doing. The bottom line is we witnessed a number a baby fits in the dugout, yearling at the first base up on Thursday, and what he said to the girls was "it was a hard hit, shut up!". Aside from his apparent anger issues, he is a great ball player. Not necessarily a great pitcher but a good all around player. Best of luck to you gus