District 19 2a

Crockett

Elkhart - Made Playoff this year

Garrison

Groveton - Made Playoff this year

Nacogdoches Central Heights - Made Playoff this year - 3 Deep

Palestine Westwood - Made Playoff this year

Woden - Made Playoffs this year

Looks like disrict 19 will have some great softball next year. Westwood graduated four from this years squad. and I am looking for them to be strong next year. anybody know anything about the other district 19 teams?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District 19 2a

Crockett

Elkhart - Made Playoff this year

Garrison

Groveton - Made Playoff this year

Nacogdoches Central Heights - Made Playoff this year - 3 Deep

Palestine Westwood - Made Playoff this year

Woden - Made Playoffs this year

Looks like disrict 19 will have some great softball next year. Westwood graduated four from this years squad. and I am looking for them to be strong next year. anybody know anything about the other district 19 teams?

Garrison made it to the 1A State Semifinals this year, but think graduation may take it's toll on the Lady Dogs. Crockett will have a lot of speed, but not very good. I think Westwood is the favorite early...

• 6 months later...

5 more days and practice starts. Anybody got anything on their teams?

Westwood will return 7 from last year playoff team. Captain Courtney Stanehope, all state catcher, will be leading the team. Pitching duties should be freshman Simone Berryhill. I have seen her pitch and she is solid. Should be in running for newcomer of the year.

Westwood and Central Heights are the class of this district, and Elkhart won't be bad either. Elkhart has been extremely young the past two years, and now all of their players are juniors with a few seniors. This will be a fun district to follow...

• 4 weeks later...

Garrison Started the Season off RT with a 17-1 win over Center in 4... Garrison did not lose anyone last year. They have the pitcher bach the catcher is back 3rd base is back all the outfield is back SS will be filled with a Freshman but could could play for anyone or anytime she wants. Garrison will Win this District easy!!! CH will battle for a playoff spot no pitching good hitting... Elkhart will play with Garrison. IDK bout the others!!

Garrison Started the Season off RT with a 17-1 win over Center in 4... Garrison did not lose anyone last year. They have the pitcher bach the catcher is back 3rd base is back all the outfield is back SS will be filled with a Freshman but could could play for anyone or anytime she wants. Garrison will Win this District easy!!! CH will battle for a playoff spot no pitching good hitting... Elkhart will play with Garrison. IDK bout the others!!

That's big for Garrison to bring everyone back. Glad they aren't in 1A anymore...Region III would be absolutely stacked...

A lot of playoff teams from last year. Knowing what Garrison brings back and how good they were last year, I'd say Garrison, Westwood, Elkhart are the playoff teams (in no particular order)

Glad to know this, I have been talking smack to my two nieces that play for Garrison about looking forward to watching CH give them a beat down in district this year. Maybe I need to reign it in a little...

Did I hear correctly that Woden beats Garrison in first district game 5-4?

You know those rankings are the biggest waste of time. Ridiculous

What do you mean a waste of time and ridiculous. At one point this year they had Crockett softball at #4 in the state.

Actually the guy does a decent job but he does miss a few. At least he tries to give us softball junkies something to look at.